Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: magpul targets

Feedback Score
    What is the rabbit using as a weapon? I remember shooting him in a class, but forgot to look more closely Looked like a deadly can of pringles or maybe some salami.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by izrafil View Post
    What is the rabbit using as a weapon? I remember shooting him in a class, but forgot to look more closely Looked like a deadly can of pringles or maybe some salami.
    Bottle held by the neck?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by izrafil View Post
    It's a dirty bomb or something. I believe all of the targets are magpul employees by the way.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    Hahaha I love that!!! If that is true they need Chris and Travis targets. Delta Force movie poster with Chris Costa's face on Chuck Norris' body, and Travis Haley........ (not sure)
    "The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chris Costa didn't kill you in your sleep."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbymike View Post
    Hahaha I love that!!! If that is true they need Chris and Travis targets. Delta Force movie poster with Chris Costa's face on Chuck Norris' body, and Travis Haley........ (not sure)
    I don't know man, as someone who has gone to kinkos and printed out poster size pictures of myself and a few friends for fun target practice. I can honestly say every time it just grinds its way down to shooting each other's cardboard counterpart in the junk, and making jokes about it. If Travis and Chris manage to teach a class without falling to that temptation, well then I need to know that secret.

Feedback Score
    PERFECT!!! They could move the green circle to "the junk region."
    "The best part of waking up is not Folgers in your cup, but knowing that Chris Costa didn't kill you in your sleep."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGreg View Post
    The 'Gangsta' cracks me up! Awesome!
    that was travis, they screwed with the face and darkened it up, but had to stop circulating the target due to political shit.

i snagged a few from the last class i was at but shhhh.

Feedback Score
    Any updates?

The Bunny is classic, gotta have some....
    "So have your buddy get a box of stray cats and try to get a good sight picture while he is throwing the cats at you... naked." - KLD

Get yours news at Presscheck.org!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Im all about flava flav!
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing lunch, Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Feedback Score
    Those look pretty cool. Nice to see some fun going on.
    As required: "I work for ITS Tactical as an editor".

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast