Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: magpul targets

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikeforcewombat View Post
    If I saw a crazy girl coming at me with a knife I'd try to marry her long before I'd try to shoot her.
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbymike View Post
    On AR15.com Travis Haley said they are going through extensive T&E.
    The girl is HOT I think, her mouth slightly open and her pouty lips. In our carbine class, over Easter weekend, we shot the bunny all the first day. Forgot to get pics.

I'd say the main issue is that when you get 50 or so yards away the green circle in the middle, and even the whole person, doesn't have enough contrast to stand out, it is kind of like shooting at a blob. It seemed like the targets where more Costa's project than Travis', but that might just have been who I heard talking about them.

Could do a hippy one with a peace symbol on his t-shirt for a nice 8 inch circle.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    If I could get hippie (paper!) targets, I'd depart from my normal policy of refusing to pay for targetry beyond paper plates and 3x5 cards.

In a heartbeat.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    If I could get hippie (paper!) targets, I'd depart from my normal policy of refusing to pay for targetry beyond paper plates and 3x5 cards.

In a heartbeat.
    Then you'll enjoy this, especially skip to 50 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ftGUG7GRLE

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by FishingFool; 10-23-12 at 20:20.

Feedback Score

Magpul dynamics handgun ?

For those of you that have seen the handgun DVD, anyone know where on line I can get the target they used during disc 1? Thats a very good trainging traget. I would like to get my hand on a copy to make copies
    Don't ask how many guns I have. You should be more concerned with which one I am proficient at!

"We don't believe in advanced shootings skills, we only believe in perfect execution of the fundamentals understress!" - TigerSwan Staff

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickbd View Post
    For those of you that have seen the handgun DVD, anyone know where on line I can get the target they used during disc 1? Thats a very good trainging traget. I would like to get my hand on a copy to make copies
    its US training center targets i believe.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I'd say the main issue is that when you get 50 or so yards away the green circle in the middle, and even the whole person, doesn't have enough contrast to stand out, it is kind of like shooting at a blob. It seemed like the targets where more Costa's project than Travis', but that might just have been who I heard talking about them.
    Costa mentioned gnat he was not all the happy with the green for that reason and he mentioned something about blue as well. No clue if they are actually acting on it.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    looks like they are available now through the website. unfortunately no bunny targets but i guess magpul corp changed their minds about the homeboy target, i thought travis said they had to pull those targets even though thats actually him.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    dang beat me to it

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast