Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: magpul targets

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by htxred View Post
    looks like they are available now through the website. unfortunately no bunny targets but i guess magpul corp changed their minds about the homeboy target, i thought travis said they had to pull those targets even though thats actually him.
    All the targets are Magpul employees
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    I heard a rumor that the knife wielding woman was Jill, but she will neither confirm or deny this.
    Owner
    Indiana Supply Depot

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It's not Jill
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    that's some expensive ass paper!!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak View Post
    that's some expensive ass paper!!!
    It's a pack of 100 for $74.95. At $0.75 a piece, how is that expensive paper?
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    It is a little on the pricey side compared to Vtac's doubled sided targets for $40 a 100.

Like everything, it all depends on what you are looking for.
    Owner
    Indiana Supply Depot

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    on Magpul's site

Anyone have any comments/thoughts on such a clearly defined target area? or the size thereof?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    on Magpul's site

Anyone have any comments/thoughts on such a clearly defined target area? or the size thereof?
    I think I like them.

They look to be somewhat less IPDA/Precision/Scoring oriented and more toward just good COM effective hits.

More than once I have had to sort of force context on regular targets when doing things like movement or barriers. I have to actively disregard my hangups on groups or score when those weren't the point. These might help that.

Granted I do not have the trigger time many do so I might be wrong.

I am a little bummed that have the 'cool' targets but not the 15 zone small targets for call-out drills.

Also a a little unsure why they went to a cyan zone from the hivis green … maybe conflicts with tritiums?

The Private Citizen
    Liberty — Independence — Responsibility — Resolve

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Oh, man .... no bunny!

I'll order a couple of packs though. Cool targets.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast