Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Savannah area members

Feedback Score

Savannah area members

Post if you are in the area and want to get out and shoot. Lets hear where you are and where you shoot.

I live in the city and shoot in Richmond Hill.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Im in SC, 20 minutes from Savannah and I shoot at this private club. Getting together for a range day sounds fun
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    That club looks cool, never heard of it before.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by perna View Post
    That club looks cool, never heard of it before.
    It wasnt easy to find that club but Im sure glad I did. I got a key and an ID badge and Im 30 minutes from there Its open to members 24/7. It gets a bit busy on weekends but its fun, the members are great folks. I usually go during the week, perks of self employment. During the week its pretty dead out there, so I have free run of the 11 acre range. If anyone wants to check the club out let me know, Ill be happy to take anyone out there as a guest.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    I really want to check it out, and also self-employed right now so I can go during the week. The website doesnt really give a specific location, how far off of 95 is it?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah the website doesnt get too specific on the location, its prolly about 20-25 mins tops to the range once you get to the SC state line, and Id guess about 10-15 of that is on I-95. Ill be out of town all next week but Id be happy to meet you at exit 8(where my I-95 trip begins)and let you follow me out there or even carpool once I get back in town. During the week is definitely the best time to go, usually my brother and I are there alone but at most there may be a few others. Ive never been to the Richmond Hill range but from what I hear it can get a bit crowded. Thats never the case with this place on week days.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    I am up for it, I live in Rincon and have some ex jarhead friends that would probably join on too. Look forward to hearing something being put together.

Feedback Score
    I have never been to Richmond Hill on the weekend, do not want to waste my time to drive there if it is totally packed. During the week it is fine, I have not had to wait more than 10 mins to get a bench.

Feedback Score
    I do go out there on the weekend, but I get out there and start shooting at 8 a.m. and usually leave by 9:30 a.m. That is when it starts to get crowded and dangerous. Really stinks I drive 45 minutes to shoot for just over an hour, but that is the only place that I have to go.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I never have to wait to shoot at the private club Im a member of. In fact, most the time I go to shoot Im the only person there. I usually get there around 11am and Ill stay till sunset. I get a lot of time in with my rifles and pistols. I even leave my rifles sitting at the rifle range while I walk over to the pistol range for a while. The weekends, especially Saturdays theres quite a few members there. Saturday is the busiest, the owner cooks up a good lunch around noon and feeds us well
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast