Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Savannah area members

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Colt 6920 View Post
    I never have to wait to shoot at the private club Im a member of. In fact, most the time I go to shoot Im the only person there. I usually get there around 11am and Ill stay till sunset. I get a lot of time in with my rifles and pistols. I even leave my rifles sitting at the rifle range while I walk over to the pistol range for a while. The weekends, especially Saturdays theres quite a few members there. Saturday is the busiest, the owner cooks up a good lunch around noon and feeds us well
    I am up for a meet if we can meet up.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Savannah area m4c meet.

OK guys, good news I spoke with the owner of the Dos Lupes gun club in Ridgeland SC today about whether or not I could bring a handful of m4c members out to the range sometime. He approved

He also mentioned we should have some type of match to make it a little more fun. Something along the lines of a 100 yard bowling pin match. Ive never shot competitively but I think it sounds like a fun way to get the local area m4c members a chance to hang out and shoot together. The owner even mentioned he'd cook for us

So what do you guys think about this? And Id also like to hear suggestions on how this match should be set up. Maybe we could even have a small entry fee and let the top 3 spots take home some extra cash. Like I said, Ive never been to a competition before so Im a total newb to this. Id love to get yalls feedback.

Id like to do this fairly soon, maybe in about a month or so. So who wants to go out and kill some bowling pins?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    Sounds great, I would love to meet up and do some shooting, I can see going bowling with an AR to be a fun experience. Let me know but I am in for sure so I hope this all works out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

perna banned???

Well Devil it may just be the two of us, i just noticed that it says banned under perna's name I wonder what happened
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    I do not know, If you want I have a buddy that I work with that is a jarhead also that may want to come. Let me know either way and we will work something out.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Yeah bring your buddy with you, I think the more the merrier The date isnt set in stone yet but it will most likely be March 20th or 27th. There will be an entry fee of 5-10 bucks for the 100 yard bowling pin shoot. Hopefully, based on feedback from other members, we can have all this set in stone by this time next week. So if anyone has any ideas or suggestions, lets hear em'
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I sent you a PM. I may be there will have to check when the dates get set.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well at this point, we are still tossing ideas around. If anyone already has plans for certain Saturdays in late March early April, let that be known so we can choose a date that will allow anyone who wants to participate to do so. I know the key to failure is trying to please everyone, but Ill try to set something up that works for us all.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    My 10 year anniversary is first part of April, but my plans for that have not been finalized yet. When I know I will let you know.

Feedback Score
    I'm wondering if I 'd be ably to to jump in of sorts.
    I live in Hinesville. i work odd shifts 12.3 hrs
    I was thinking the same thing to on Perna?
    NRA Life Member.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast