I live in Claxton and i also Stay inDarien some as well. I am about to buy a Daniel Defence 300 blackout and buy a jp .223 upper for it as well. I have one big probelem i have know where to shoot it!! When i am in Claxton i could easily find some where to pop off a few rounds but nothing over about fifty rounds or so. Firearm noise is not what people want to hear on a Saturday or Sunday (or at least not 300 rounds or more). So my Question is is there any where within a hour of either Claxton or Darien that has a decent place to shoot. I do not mind paying for membership (i expect that) or just pay to use the facilities. I would think that between Statesboro, Savannah, Hinesville, and Brunswick there would be a decent range somewhere but i have yet to find it. Does Ft. Stewert let Civilians use there range on 144? I called range Control on time and asked them and They Said no. At one time i tried to get some people up to lease some land to make our own range but when it came down to it people started backing out and it was hard to find land owners that would let us use the land for a range. Anyway...... any advice or info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!