Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Art of the Dynamic Handgun Review (spoiler alert)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Wanted: Woman with more guns then I have. Please send picture of guns.
    You made my day!

I'm really looking forward to going home and watching this, as my copy showed up yesterday!

Feedback Score
    I've ordered mine now. Just wondering when this local retailer will have it in stock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    To be fair, Willie is not totally new to shooting - she personally owns more guns than most men I know.

Still don't have it, but I can already gather she won't be annoying like the woman from the first disk of AotTC who was chewing gum the entire time.

Feedback Score
    Well, I have to say after watching the carbine videos, Chris was my favorite. Then actually taking the class and I found out who Travis was, I was all "Team Travis."

Now I feel like I just finished watching Dynamic Handgun, I am totally on "Team Willy"!!!!!

I may make a drinking game out of Dynamic Handgun and take a shot every time someone says, "Good Job Willy."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Willie was pretty distracting

Feedback Score
    Just finished Disc 2; two more to go. As expected, it covers a lot of the same theories and skill sets presented in the carbine DVDs and in class, but fleshes things out in even greater detail and throws in some new handgun-specific stuff, too. Can't wait to plug in Discs 3 and 4, and I am getting REALLY amped for class in May!

Feedback Score
    Awesome vids as usual, I too cant wait for class, mine is in June in Pueblo...
    "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"----Edmund Burk.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In Route, Cant wait

Feedback Score
    Hopefully mine will be with me soon

Feedback Score
    Finished the last two discs this weekend. I found the Concealed Carry block on Disc 3 to be very worthwhile; the guns and gear discussions less so. And the outtakes on Disc 4 were an absolute riot; it is these sorts of things that allow the viewer to see that Chris and Travis are human, after all, and aren't always as intense as they might appear to be in the instructional portion of the video.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12