Thread: CRPC Shoot No. 3 - April 24 - Debrief

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

CRPC Shoot No. 3 - April 24 - Debrief

Howdy, gentlemen.

Don't have a slot reserved just yet, but I'll be getting something reserved in the next few days.

Anyone have a preference between late March/early April? I'd rather get it together sooner than later, but if people are planning on heading out to USFAR's Douglas Ridge shoot (soon to be announced) in early March, and want more time to recoup money/ammo, then we can push it back a bit.

A couple of members have suggested moving the shoots to Saturdays, to accommodate church. I'm down, and agree- so likely shoot dates are March 27 or
    April 3.

please check in here, and give me a preference.

also- and this is just a note/reminder, not a complaint- if you're bringing homies to the shoots, have them sign up for an M4 account and have them sign-in the Roster/Intro thread. active PNW participation is required to participate in the shoots! this rule isn't for any other reason than the benefit of the members- active participation in the group sub-forum adds a small level of commitment and motivation to train, which benefits the individual's own training. and that's what it's all about, gentlemen- improving our ability to gunfight.
    Last edited by bkb0000; 04-26-10 at 13:07.