Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CRPC Shoot No. 3 - April 24 - Debrief

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

CRPC Shoot No. 3 - April 24 - Debrief

Howdy, gentlemen.

Don't have a slot reserved just yet, but I'll be getting something reserved in the next few days.

Anyone have a preference between late March/early April? I'd rather get it together sooner than later, but if people are planning on heading out to USFAR's Douglas Ridge shoot (soon to be announced) in early March, and want more time to recoup money/ammo, then we can push it back a bit.

A couple of members have suggested moving the shoots to Saturdays, to accommodate church. I'm down, and agree- so likely shoot dates are March 27 or
    April 3.

please check in here, and give me a preference.

also- and this is just a note/reminder, not a complaint- if you're bringing homies to the shoots, have them sign up for an M4 account and have them sign-in the Roster/Intro thread. active PNW participation is required to participate in the shoots! this rule isn't for any other reason than the benefit of the members- active participation in the group sub-forum adds a small level of commitment and motivation to train, which benefits the individual's own training. and that's what it's all about, gentlemen- improving our ability to gunfight.
    Last edited by bkb0000; 04-26-10 at 13:07.

Feedback Score
    I've never been to Douglas Ridge, I never realized it was so close! I'd be interested if it was early April, but again, I'm low on ammo so won't commit to anything until some stuff shows up at home.

-Troy

Feedback Score
    The more spread out, the better stocked I can be. 2 more shoots like last weekend and I'm out of practice rounds. Must save up some funds to restock.
    I will keep my money, my freedom, and my guns. You can keep the "change".

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I will be there. Also I will have something very special in tow. All I can say is if anyone wants some trigger time on said "special" thing to bring a few dozen rounds of 7.62.

That is all. Over.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

So the date for the

next shoot will be? Looking forward to to getting out to a different range, DR has a boat load of rules which doent allow for alot of movement.

Be safe all.
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    thank you for asking- I need to push this back, April 3rd is my little sister's birthday, and i'm a tard for forgetting.

probably be one weekend back, but i need to check for schedule conflicts- sorry gentlemen, and for the short notice. i'll update ASAP

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sorry its been awhile since I've posted on here. But the snow is melting and thoughts of us men children turn to shooting again!

I try to be around here more, and hopefully make it out for the training.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Update -

firstly, want to make sure everyone knows the shoot is OFF for the 3rd, right?

i wanted to push up to the 7th, but we're having some scheduling issues, mostly on my end. the 10th doesnt look like it'll work either, and we'll have to see about the 17th or 24th...

all of this could have been avoided with better forsight on my part- scheduling for the 3rd was boneheaded. i apologize.

will update as soon as i have something

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wichaka View Post
    Sorry its been awhile since I've posted on here. But the snow is melting and thoughts of us men children turn to shooting again!

I try to be around here more, and hopefully make it out for the training.
    good to see you back!

Feedback Score
    Personally, I'm glad this is not happening on the 10th. I'm planning to shoot action pistol at CRPC on the 11th (first outdoor match of the year) and SWMBKH (She Who Must Be Kept Happy) would not appreciate me bailing on the family for the whole weekend, shooting hundreds of dollars in ammo over the course of the weekend, and not progressing on the tons of work we ahve to do around the house/property.

Thanks for the update.

Carl
    I will keep my money, my freedom, and my guns. You can keep the "change".

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast