Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: March shot at Douglas Ridge

Feedback Score

March shot at Douglas Ridge

Well you can feel Spring in the air, it was almost 40 when I went to work this morning, WOW.

So lets have a "Get together" in March on a Saturday, the 13th, 20th or 27th are the days I'm thinking about.

I'd like to get some input for a few rifle and pistol drills so we don't just have an ammo dump. Remember dry fire drills do alot for seeing if stuff falls off you gun or might look cool but sucks when you TAC up and try trans from the longgun to the pistol.
    So get out your loc tight, blue works great, do an ammo count, we have a Canby and Vancouver gun show coming up for ammo, and other cool shit,and let me know what day will work.

Be safe.
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The 20th or 27th would be great for those of us heading up to WA for the Tac shoots on the 13th.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    I'm interested, but need to buy a bit more ammo before I commit... I didn't have a whole lot of ammo laying around before last weekend. Shopping around now though!

Cheers,
    -Troy

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i'm gonna go ahead and reserve a slot at CRPC for April 3. Jeff, if you want to set up for earlier in march, that'll space it out enough for people to recover money/ammo enough to hopefully attend both events.. but do whatever works

Quote Originally Posted by Titleist View Post
    The 20th or 27th would be great for those of us heading up to WA for the Tac shoots on the 13th.
    was ist das?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm interested, but not able to commit yet. Slight preference for the 27th, but the other days are fine, too. Glad it's going to be on a Saturday.

Feedback Score

March shoot date

Hi all, the Douglas Ridge will be closed on the 27th due to a long distance match.

So it looks like the 20th at this time, I hope the 20th works, let me know if youal can make it.

Be safe
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Down for the 20th.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score

TWO for the 20th so far

Come on guys if it rains it will be a warm rain.

We will be working on the long range range, for us that means out to 200 yds.

Unless I hear otherwise we'll be doing some trans from rifle to pistol ( DRY FIRE) first and go to live ammo after everyone, the two of us, gets it down.

I have no idea how many rounds, I have about 15 mags, AR, so I'll load them up and call it good.

Pistol? I have about 6, G22, so I'll call that good as well.

Bring water, dress for the weather, targets, and your range grar.

"Remember every thing is subject to chang"

be safe

Rob
    Rob L

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'll be there, with battle rifle in tow.

Feedback Score
    Dang... I've got something planned already on the 20th. What time do you estimate you'd be "done" that day?

-Troy

P.S. I *JUST* got around to cleaning my gear from that first week of February shoot at CRPC!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast