Thread: Tactical 3 gun at CFRPC

Feedback Score

Tactical 3 gun at CFRPC

Next Saturday Feb 20th is the monthly Central Florida Rifle Pistol Club tactical 3 gun match. The match is usually 4-5 stages and is always fun and challenging. I was wondering if this month any M4C members wanted to come out. There is usually between 30-40 people max so it's not over crowded. Courses are geared for people who have taken carbine classes, shotgun classes too. A lot of fun. I'm also a member there so after the shoot hanging out on the action range or rifle range is a possibility. After lunch that is! Anyone interested let me know

David

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gogetal3 View Post
    Next Saturday Feb 20th is the monthly Central Florida Rifle Pistol Club tactical 3 gun match. The match is usually 4-5 stages and is always fun and challenging. I was wondering if this month any M4C members wanted to come out. There is usually between 30-40 people max so it's not over crowded. Courses are geared for people who have taken carbine classes, shotgun classes too. A lot of fun. I'm also a member there so after the shoot hanging out on the action range or rifle range is a possibility. After lunch that is! Anyone interested let me know

David
    I'd really like to give 3gun a try. Chuck is a great guy and I've watched matches and they look really fun.

Once I have my 930spx, I'll certainly be there.
    Disclosure: I'm a dealer/owner of an online firearms accessories store.

Feedback Score
    3 gun match tomorrow. Come on out dude. Shoot whatcha got.