Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: North Metro Area

Feedback Score
    Alpharetta here!

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Feedback Score

North Metro & Northern Georgia training available...

My name is Mike and I'm the owner of Archangel Tactical, out of Alpharetta. If you're interested in Tactical training...Carbine, Shotgun, Pistol, let me know. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo0302 View Post
    My name is Mike and I'm the owner of Archangel Tactical, out of Alpharetta. If you're interested in Tactical training...Carbine, Shotgun, Pistol, let me know. Thanks!
    Hi Mike. can you give us a little more information like your background, location you train, etc.??
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    Hi Mike! Is this your website by any chance?

http://www.archangeltactical.com/aboutus.html
    Last edited by vextech; 08-15-12 at 10:19.

Feedback Score

Gentleman, Sorry for taking so long to respond....

Gentlemen,
    I apologize for taking so long to respond to your inquiries. Yes, our website is www.archangeltactical.com. The website is a work in progress and most of the content is related to our Women’s program Get a G.R.I.P™ Ladies. The tactical programs listed are due to be updated as well.
    To answer your questions: (1) I conduct my classes at a few different locations, mostly at South River Gun Club and Pickens County Sportsman’s Club for the outdoor stuff and at Stoddard’s Range and Guns, in Douglasville, for my indoor clinics, but I will travel to almost anywhere to train. Recently I’ve been training mostly military, with a few individual private training lessons thrown in. Let me know what you’re interested in and we can make it happen. (2) My background…I was a Marine for 13 years. I was an Infantryman & Infantry Officer. I served in a variety of units, 3d Bn/2d Marines, 2d Force and 2d ANGLICO.
    After leaving the Marines, I went to work for the government in various capacities: PSD, MTT, Counter-Narcotics, etc. All together I completed five tours in Iraq, Afghanistan and a few other places. I have multiple DOD, DOS and other agency instructor ratings.
    I hope this answers your questions. If you have any other specific questions, please let me know.
    My email is mike@archangeltactical.com. I look forward to meeting and training with you…Mike

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Lets get together

Thanks Tinman44!!!

Guys, I put together a public spreadsheet to get the group together.

If you are interested, just add your info to it. It is public and anyone can edit. I have already added my information.

Just visit the link below to get started.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ThEdFJjOHQ0Rmc

Thanks,
    Jake

Feedback Score

Ping...

Guys, I wanted to ping everyone again to see if anyone interested in getting a group together in Atlanta.

I put together a public spreadsheet to get the group together.

If you are interested, just add your info to it. It is public and anyone can edit. I have already added my information.

Just visit the link below to get started.

Jake

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...jOHQ0Rmc#gid=0

Feedback Score
    Guys, I updated the spreadsheet to include the "skill level". Since I am a novice I thought everyone would want to know each others skill level.

Also, some of you were not comfortable filling out the spreadsheet and sent me your information via PM. This is understandable, so please do not let privacy stop you from participating.

I really think it should be fun to get together for all the skill levels, as everyone has something to share and learn from each other.

Thanks,
    Jake

Feedback Score
    Excellent job with the spreadsheet. Thanks Jake!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Feedback Score

Need help!

Guys, I need help! I managed to kill my selector spring. I was getting ready for the range this Friday and now I am hopeless. Does anyone know where I can buy it locally?

I feel like an idiot!

Thanks in advance!
    Jake

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast