Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 months and no posts !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm from Wappinger, we probably live less than 10miles apart.
    PM me.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortuga View Post
    This region is in dire need of communication and organizing some shoots, training sessions, or at least consuming some adult beverages somewhere.

Our schoolhouse (SERE) has officially moved to Portsmouth, NH, so there's at least a dozen of us in the area with the tools and/or knowledge to get together and do something useful.
    Tortuga,

Where can I get some more info on what your organization offers for training?

EGK

Feedback Score
    im about 20 miles east of PK. most gun clubs and ranges around here are a pain. i usually go to wooster mtn. in danbury when i want to shoot, but they are always packed.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    Tortuga,
    Where can I get some more info on what your organization offers for training?
    EGK
    As a schoolhouse, we don't offer anything to the public. As individuals, we can hang out, shoot, trade skills 'til the cows come home. I also know of a couple of instructors that are talking about creating a fieldcraft/survival skills school after they retire.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Lets keep the momentum up in here. Good to see some posts in our region. Maybe one day soon we can have a get together.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    I'm in Southern Maine, and work 10 mins from Portsmouth. When we going shooting?

Feedback Score

Staten Island

Don't forget us poor saps in the five boroughs...we need to shoot too.

Would love to get out with some folks from M4C; when work and ammo say it's okay
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123