Thread: 1st Costa Rican IDPA International Match

Feedback Score

1st Costa Rican IDPA International Match

Hello everyone,

Costa Rica is putting together its first major IDPA match and we are happy to invite ALL IDPA shooters to join us this coming April. We will be at the S&W Indoor Match so feel free to introduce yourself and get details. Enjoy a short vacation in Costa Rica, visit some beaches, do a tropical rain forest tour, visit one of the many volcanoes and shoot in this match in the middle of a great scenery.

If you want to get away from the harsh winter in the US, enjoy some warm weather in Costa Rica. NOTE: Temperatures at the Picagres Shooting Range will be high (around 85 degrees Fahrenheit).

Sincerely,

Rodrigo

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Rodrigo,

Can you give us a quick rundown on getting guns into Costa Rica?

Feedback Score
    Oh man. I don't usually shoot much IDPA, but after this winter, a match in Costa Rica sounds pretty good. I need to give this some thought.

-C
    "There is no secret. Except that you have to know what nice work is, and you have to be willing to take the pains to do it." 'The Secret of the Old Master', by Lucian Cary.

The Way of the Multigun

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I would like to know what the rules and regs are regarding traveling with guns into C.R. just for my own information. Also same for flying in with ammo.

Also, please post any more details on the match such as entry fee etc for those interested in attending would be great!
    Last edited by Cold; 02-16-10 at 09:30.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.