I've started some VERY light weight work in the mornings again after over a year, probably closer to two, off. I was at 180 at my peak of working out, eating right, etc. and am now down closer to 160. Family health issues, my own injuries, and time constraints all contributed to the downtime. When I first stopped working out I noticed the muscle I had turning to fat and so I have reduced my intake in the down time to at least stay trim (I'd rather be "skinny" and out of shape than fat and out of shape).

I'm sitting here at my desk now at 10 AM and already starving, even though my workouts are very, very light so far (almost entirely body-weight stuff) and I've already begun to increase my intake. Yesterday by the time I got home I was STARVING.

I think I'm going to have to get back to my old habits of keeping the desk drawers stocked with things like peanuts and mini cans of tuna. I actually already have a 3-pack of mini cans sitting here right now and I think I'm going to go scarf one down, mayo and relish be damned.