Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NV - What would you do?!?!? (Video)

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Question NV - What would you do?!?!? (Video)

I saw this a while ago and have thought about what I would do in the situation if I were the victim and also if I was a witness... what would you do??? LEOs please provide your input as to what would be the best possible legal way to deal with something like this as the victim or as a witness.

For background purposes this happened on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. "The Strip" and Sahara in Las Vegas, NV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU8oU...eature=related
    Last edited by Irish; 02-18-10 at 00:22.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    SHOT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM! without a doubt or hesitation...!

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    The misunderstood fellow was trying to beat his way into my car.
    I was in fear for my life and parked on top of him to stop the attack.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Another possibility would be to run the ****er over. You might be able to smash him in between another vehicle and yours but that would get expensive.

What if you were parallel to the incident? A driver/passenger in another vehicle? Would shooting him be justified then?

In my mind anybody could've shot that guy and would've deserved a medal.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I'd have blown the Claymores, and then made sure the crew-serves had plenty of ammo.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    if you live in a good Samaritan state, you can blast someone threatening the life of another.

its sort of hard to keep it in perspective after watching the video, because WE have the privilege of knowing he was just trying to act crazy and show off for the camera. but the people inside the vehicle had no reason not to think he was trying to beat his way into the vehicle to kill them all... why the hell else would somebody be smashing his way into your car? so it's pretty clear cut, to me... even in the must-retreat states, i can't see how emptying the mag into him wouldn't have been perfectly justifiable.. her only option, in the way of retreat, was to smash into other vehicles or get out of her own, which would have opened her to attack.

100% good shoot.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    if you live in a good Samaritan state, you can blast someone threatening the life of another.
    I honestly don't know if NV has a law like that. Time to do some research.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    He was attacking with a deadly weapon. I would have drawn my gun and warned him against continuing the attack. If he busted out a window and came at me, I would shoot. He was obviously crazy and out of control. I see no reason to let him continue like that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If that was me it would be one less drain on society in the world and I wouldn't even lose a minute's sleep that night over it either.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by irishluck73 View Post
    I honestly don't know if NV has a law like that. Time to do some research.
    Im sure in any state if some one came at you with a metal pipe it could be seen as threat on your life or great bodily harm.

And I won't watch the video, I've seen it once some time ago and it makes me an angry person I prefer smiles (Mr. Smiles)

I understand too is an adverb and to is a preposition, I still prefer using to in place of too.

The way I see it I'll save maybe 5-10 minutes over my lifetime not typing that extra o at the end of to. Even typing up this explanation saves me more time than typing that extra o

Cheers,
    Mr. Smiles

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast