Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magpul Dynamics in the KY area...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I will have to check with them just cause it is much closer to me than Casey County.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I talked to someone at Slingpoint Firearms in Lexington yesterday, they seemed like they would be very happy to be the range for this class. Their range will be located in or near Winchester, ky. Their range will be opening in July, they hope, I will be going there ASAP because I want to check it out. The next hurdle is to wait for Magpul to get back to me about hosting a class I will keep updating as I get new information.
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 04-30-10 at 08:32.
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'd definitely be interested on a 2011 magpul class in ky. Carbine 1 would be preferable.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Good the more people who want to take it the better I do believe as I would hate to get one scheduled but then have to cancel it due to lack of interest. Another benefit of this is it may be possible to get a group of like minded individuals together to shoot more often I need this as I think it will push some of us to improve, I definately need to improve.

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I'll attend if it is scheduled....

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Now the waiting game starts... I will Update as I have more information

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    I'd definitely be interested.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shrockster View Post
    Good the more people who want to take it the better I do believe as I would hate to get one scheduled but then have to cancel it due to lack of interest. Another benefit of this is it may be possible to get a group of like minded individuals together to shoot more often I need this as I think it will push some of us to improve, I definately need to improve.
    Couldnt agree with you more.
    Its only until we have nothing that we're free to do anything

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Thanks for the tip on Slingpoint... I am really itchin for them to open the range. I need to try to break my rifle now... and hope it doesn't.

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Definitely interested in it. I live in Lex.
    30 caliber junkie.

God Bless America.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast