Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Magpul Dynamics in the KY area...

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Shreckp View Post
    Also as a sidenote would anybody be interested in starting a M4C Ky area group and maybe some tactical shoots.
    I'd be all about something like that.

I think it would be great to get semi-regular shoots together where we would get to do something other than stand static on the line.

Feedback Score
    Interested in both the group and class

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I will see what I can do once Slingpoint opens...
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Just adding a link to a thread I started in hopes of finding out if anyone would be interested in other classes from other companies.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...514#post680514
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score

Magpul Dynamics in the KY area...

In Southern Ohio (Portsmouth) area and am interested for 2011. Look's like 2.5 hours from here so a pretty easy drive.

I belong to the greenup country gun club as well as one in ohio that has 200+ members so I can pass the word to help recruit folks that fit in to this sort of class if there is any shortage of people.

Hold it in June and I'll tell my wife it's my birthday present.

Feedback Score
    Does not qualify as a course announcement or AAR, so this thread is being moved to the appropriate regional forum.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Thank you I wondered but wasn't sure where to put it

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Also going to like to the thread I started for a RSKTKR class...
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...640#post681640

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    OK I realize that I am Hijacking my own thread but as up to this point I have nothing more on e Magpul Dynamics class, I am using this thread to try to catch the people who have been reading this thread to see if anyone is interested in a RSKTKR class if so please click the link in the above post. I think that this class is a very real possibility in the fall of this year but I am not getting the response I expected.

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234