Quote Originally Posted by bulbvivid View Post
Good gravy, helluva post. I've been mulling all this over in information overload for months now.

Good info and would make a nice sticky.

Thanks!

Thank you.. hopefully this will help lay it out a little simpler for you??. I’m glad you found the thread helpful..

Have a great one and best of luck to you on your upcoming adventure into reloading.. The only down side is you’ll spend all your money on reloading supplies.. Hahahaha.. Good times..

Link..

Quote Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
As someone who is planning on getting into reloading I really appreciate you posting up this thread.
Thanks

Should definitely be a sticky.
Excellent this post was written in hopes of helping out the new guy, or at least providing you /them with enough information to build a strong foundation to work off of.. Best of luck to you sir..

Please remember the only stupid questions in reloading is the one not asked..

Link..

Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
Thank you for your awesome contribution to the forum. My vote for a sticky.
You're more than welcome sir, I glad you enjoyed it / I could help..

Yes a sticky would be nice…. Mods???..

Quote Originally Posted by Bantee View Post
As is the norm for you, that was an excellent post. Thank you for taking the time to compile all that info as I will hopefully try my hand at "rolling my own" this year. This post covered alot of ground.
Thank you Bantee, you're too kind..
Yes… by all means sir you must try your hand at “rolling your own”….There is no greater feeling than being able to produce all of the (safe) ammunition you can ever shoot.. the key word of course being safe. As much information that I have presented here, it’s nothing in the overall picture of reloading.. Knowledge is power and Knowledge will keep you safe.. I strongly encourage everyone to read as much as then can then follow-up with team for confirmation. The one GREAT thing about reloader’s is we are a giving bunch of guys..

Have a great one sir and thanks again for the compliment and your time..

Link.