Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some freshly finished Glocks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Slayer View Post
    Very very nice, do you work on other peoples guns and if you do what do you charge?
    I do work on others guns, however Im not sure of the rules regarding advertising / or selling on this forum yet and I dont want to step on any toes. Let me make sure I dont need to be a paying sponsor before I advertise pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
    Very nice work! How aggressive is that texture?
    This one isnt that aggressive, most of my textures I compare to a sandpaper grit, however with this one is different and hard to explain. It almost feels velcro'd to your hand, yet its a very comfortable texture and doesnt tear into you with the more rounds down range.
    Psalm 144:1

Feedback Score
    really nice looking work, some of the best I've seen

also, what kind of barrel do you have in that Lone Wolf slide, and what caliber?

do you have a suppressor for the threaded barrel? (I guess you 'd need high profile sights as well for a can)
    Formerly known as "Son of Vlad Tepes"

Feedback Score
    very nice work

Feedback Score
    That's hot.

Feedback Score
    I've done some stippling by plunging the tip right into the grip. Any tips on how you accomplish your method? Or is that a trade secret :P ?

I tape off the areas I dont want touched, and then just take my time hitting the grip with enough depth for the texture I want but I've never been able to get it as uniform as yours.

Slow is smooth. Smooth is fast. Fast is good.

Feedback Score
    Nice work!

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Vlad Tepes View Post
    really nice looking work, some of the best I've seen

also, what kind of barrel do you have in that Lone Wolf slide, and what caliber?

do you have a suppressor for the threaded barrel? (I guess you 'd need high profile sights as well for a can)
    Its a LW barrel as well, 9mm. I run cans on alot of my guns, no high sights on this gun as it is mainly a carry gun, however I like the slightly longer barrel that the threaded barrel provides, and it is a little more accurate over the stock barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    I've done some stippling by plunging the tip right into the grip. Any tips on how you accomplish your method? Or is that a trade secret :P ?

I tape off the areas I dont want touched, and then just take my time hitting the grip with enough depth for the texture I want but I've never been able to get it as uniform as yours.
    Thats basically how its done, just need alot of patience and a steady hand. My technique is just something ive come up with over time. I also make my own bits / tips which helps give it this texture (which I also dont share what my tips look like )
    Psalm 144:1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12