Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new soft shell...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question Looking for a new soft shell...

What are some reputable manufactures?

I am leaning towards OTTE Gear, anyone have experience with them?
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Someone said that the condor ones would make good training jackets. At 80-90 bucks you wouldn't feel as bad if you accidentally ruined it instead of a 2-300 dollar jacket.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TxSoldier View Post
    Someone said that the condor ones would make good training jackets. At 80-90 bucks you wouldn't feel as bad if you accidentally ruined it instead of a 2-300 dollar jacket.
    Whoa! For that price I could get a couple so I would have a spare.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How about high quality soft shells in tall sizes?

And I don't mean tall as in, "we add an inch to the sleeve and the body" lameness. I mean a bona fide long body, and 38"+ sleeve length.

And just because it's tall, don't make it fat by default.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    tall sizes id look at the carhart line. there top quality and look real good. 100 bucks ish at big R slash Quality Supply

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxSoldier View Post
    link?
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    thanks!
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    On that uscav page scroll all the way down to the bottom. The first guy did a pretty decent write up on the jacket. Sounds pretty good for what it is from Condor. I wouldn't mind one for sure.

Pay attention to where he says you need to order a size larger than you normally wear!!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I found a couple of comments online in various places that had the Condor zippers failing. You guys should all order one and report back as to how it did.

Living in SE FL I rarely have a need for such things, but I'm certainly on the lookout for one that doesn't break the bank, so I'm really hoping the Condor turns out to be an option. I can't justify $300 or whatever on TAD gear to go to the grocery store and whatnot like so many seem to.

Before this recent cold snap I was going to go check out Target and Walmart to see what kind of cheap options they had, but by now I'm sure both are picked clean and not restocking.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast