Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Tactical Tomahawks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the confirmation, Jim D. There was a video online of Daniel hard-use testing several of his products including the breaching axes and it was very impressive. I've not seen any material online re: use/testing of the Sayoc-Winkler hawk, but I'm sure the performance is no less remarkable, although of course in a different way than the breaching tools and knives. Given the fact there was a specific trainer created, I imagine that the combat aspects of the Sayoc-Winkler hawk are emphasized?

TR1

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TR1 View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation, Jim D. There was a video online of Daniel hard-use testing several of his products including the breaching axes and it was very impressive. I've not seen any material online re: use/testing of the Sayoc-Winkler hawk, but I'm sure the performance is no less remarkable, although of course in a different way than the breaching tools and knives. Given the fact there was a specific trainer created, I imagine that the combat aspects of the Sayoc-Winkler hawk are emphasized?

TR1
    The Greymatter is made to be a weapon, so it will be much lighter and thinner than something made to chop concrete.

It's been a long time since I've handled a SW, but that was built as a weapon, foremost, as well.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011