Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What boots?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Keen Tarhgee Mids or Voyageur Mids.

Feedback Score

Lowa Elite Deserts...

I used to be a solid Oakley SI fan, had three pair of black ones (for wear with green zoom bag) and one in the desert (for deployed wear)...then I discovered the LOWA Elites. Absolutely AWESOME boots!

I have 5 pairs of these, and simply have never had a more comfortable or supportive boot on my feet. Check out Cass's review on MilitaryMorons. If you need a tan boot, you can not go wrong with the LOWA Elite Desert.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    just picked up some Keen Voyager Mids. I love them. My cousin who is working in A-stan and wearing them there recommended them and he was spot on.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Wow Price!!!!

I'm too cheap for $310 boots...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidder View Post
    I used to be a solid Oakley SI fan, had three pair of black ones (for wear with green zoom bag) and one in the desert (for deployed wear)...then I discovered the LOWA Elites. Absolutely AWESOME boots!

I have 5 pairs of these, and simply have never had a more comfortable or supportive boot on my feet. Check out Cass's review on MilitaryMorons. If you need a tan boot, you can not go wrong with the LOWA Elite Desert.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Keen just added several models of heavier duty hiking boots to their product line at Keenfootwear.com.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have been wearing Asolo Fugitives for a while now and they are great boots.

Feedback Score
    I've been using Black Hawk Warrior Wear Swat boots. Nice and light. Broke in when I put them on for the first time. Only problem Black Hawk no longer sells them. They sent me an email with the price of $50. So I bought them. I've had Danners in the past great boots.
    Last edited by CyberM4; 03-16-10 at 10:15.

Feedback Score

Merrell Sawtooth.

I wear these hiking, training and when I need to go out on the range for tests. I find them very comfortable and easy to run in. These were purchased about half a year ago when I was looking for new boots and I read positive reviews from hikers to people working in Afganastan/Iraq.

The sell for me was the price. I got them at a price of $99.95 online

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
    Keen Tarhgee Mids or Voyageur Mids.
    Will admit to owning 2 Tarhgee Mids's and 1 Voyager Mid. I wear 'em all the time.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JFreuler View Post
    I have been wearing Asolo Fugitives for a while now and they are great boots.
    Negative. They're not great boots; they are amazing boots. Nothing short of the cat's pajamas, and maybe a little bit of bee's knees in there.

I'm debating whether this year's REI dividend is going for another pair of some water filtration.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast