Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Peters Custom Holsters

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickbd View Post
    Has anyone had this problem and if so where did you goo to get the pieces to fix it? I ventured to Jo Ann Fabrics, Michaels etc. etc, loking for snaps that may match up and I have had no luck.

Scroll down towards the bottom.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Do those work with this product?
    I do not own a Peters Spada holster. So I cannot tell you with absolute metaphysical certainty that they would work.

But the replacement loops are ten bucks, and you appear to currently have a holster that is not in usable order. So I would guess it would be worth a try.

I suppose you could email both the holster maker and Bladetech, and have them send you measurements of the mounting hole diameters on the holster and the loops. I'm betting they will probably not take the time to do so over a $10 part, but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Has anyone had this problem and if so where did you goo to get the pieces to fix it? I ventured to Jo Ann Fabrics, Michaels etc. etc, loking for snaps that may match up and I have had no luck.
    Did you try emailing Greg for another snap half?
    Jake Sebens
    Ares Gear, LLC

Feedback Score
    Anyone got a direct e-mail address? I have tried by way o M4C and PM...... The answer to the previous question is yes.
    Don't ask how many guns I have. You should be more concerned with which one I am proficient at!

"We don't believe in advanced shootings skills, we only believe in perfect execution of the fundamentals understress!" - TigerSwan Staff

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    You can reach him at greg(at)peterscustomholsters(dot)net
    Jake Sebens
    Ares Gear, LLC

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Anyone got a direct e-mail address? I have tried by way o M4C and PM...... The answer to the previous question is yes.
    PM sent.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Well I've been running my holster for a couple months now and like it. Lots that could be improved, like the fact that the thumb screw catches on the kydex and has worn it pretty thin. Retention wise it's great after a bit of heat to loosen in up. I cut off the sweatguard and comfort increased ten-fold.

I recently decided to run this holster on my warbelt, and tried to contact Greg without any luck, to get some of the PALS adapters. And finally decided to try MALICE clips.

Bought some small ones during the SKD Bin Laden is dead sale, and when they came in punched some holes in them and mounted it up. It works great, very tight on the belt and doesn't try to come off under abuse.

So for those of you that want options, look into MALICE clips and don't worry about needing the PALS adapters.

VMI-MO Guest
    Sorry to bring this one back from the dead.

I placed an order through Peters Custom Holsters back in August. I have not gotten the order to date nor have I been able to contact any one.

anyone had a similar experience ?

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    Yeah man. He's had some customer service issues from reading different forums. It took me forever to receive my order (way beyond the estimated time for completion) and the kicker was that it was wrong. I could never get a hold of him via phone or email to fix it.

I see on his Facebook page that customers have the same types of issues. I sure hope this doesn't turn into a Secret City Weaponeers deal.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Given my personal experience with him I would stay away. I've had great success with Personal Security Systems though and Steve S. is a member on this forum.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526