Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Peters Custom Holsters

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    My wifes should be arriving about the same time as her M&P ans X300. Can't wait.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    Here's the G19 holster with the Open Bottom option I recently got from Peters Custom Holsters:

Last edited by DTHN2LGS; 04-18-10 at 16:37.

Feedback Score
    I've been hearing good things about these holsters. I was also interested in hearing feedback how these would fare against the RCS holsters. Seems like they are thicker and less prone to cracking/breaking. I'm asking because I'm looking into a holster for my M&P and am not interested in waiting for 70 days, lol.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    When I finally have both, I will be making a comparison. I think somebody here must have one of each, if for different models.
    عندما تصبح الأسلحة محظورة, قد يملكون حظرون عندهم فقط
    کله چی سلاح منع شوی دی، یوازي غلوونکۍ یی به درلود
    Semper Fi
    "Being able to do the basics, on demand, takes practice. " - Sinister

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    When I finally have both, I will be making a comparison. I think somebody here must have one of each, if for different models.
    Thanks. I'll be looking forward to your comparison. If it really is comparable, it'll be a godsend.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    The Raven is made of thinner material than the Peters. IMHO this lends the Raven to IWB use and the Peters to OWB.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Ookami View Post
    I've been hearing good things about these holsters. I was also interested in hearing feedback how these would fare against the RCS holsters. Seems like they are thicker and less prone to cracking/breaking. I'm asking because I'm looking into a holster for my M&P and am not interested in waiting for 70 days, lol.
    I think it's all subjective. Greg can make you whatever thickness you so desire. The Spada is thicker to help with longevity and the prevention of cracking and serves it's purpose. If you prefer IWB he can use any combo of thickness you want to my knowledge as well. I think the best thing to do would be to send him an email and/or possibly talk to him over the phone. This to me will get you both on the same page as to what you want and or need. You may even end up getting a setup for OWB and one for IWB. Just remember the old addage of "good things come to those who wait" or in this case are willing to do so. I think you'll be fine once you get with Greg. He'll take care of you without question on a plan.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    The Raven is made of thinner material than the Peters. IMHO this lends the Raven to IWB use and the Peters to OWB.
    See, I thought of that the other way around. Going IWB with the Raven, I noticed it getting compressed due to the thinner material, and making it hard to reholster. I don't have that problem with my thicker Comp-Tac IWB, so I ended up using the Raven as OWB.

Moot point, now. My TLR-3 snapped off of the rail, and I'm not absolutely not getting another one, so that Raven is worthless to me.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DTHN2LGS View Post
    Here's the G19 holster with the Open Bottom option I recently got from Peters Custom Holsters:

That looks like exactly what I think I would want for my G19.

ETA: made contact with Greg and will be ordering one soon!
    Last edited by cfulback32; 04-28-10 at 12:53.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    That depends. We changed our material at the beginning of 2010. I am not sure what Greg uses, so they may be different or they may be identical.

Greg builds a good holster. One system will never work for every person, so some guys may prefer ours and some may prefer his.
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast