Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock sights - now questions about Warren sights

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Thoughts on the Sevigny vs. Warren profile?
    Good question, I wish there was a good set of photos that showed the actual sight picture with different versions...
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Found this, answered alot of my questions. Enough so that I'll be ordering a set of Warrens shortly.
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ghlight=warren

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Looks like I can get the warrens like I want them from these guys

Warren Tactical - Plain Rear & Tritium Front Set #WTS-GWTT $70

I really would prefer the Heinie since I'm familiar with it. I'll have to try to hunt down someone local that has the Warrens.
    I've got them on one of my 19's if you want to check them out.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoni View Post
    I've got them on one of my 19's if you want to check them out.
    Bring it with you on Tuesday, if you come.

I got my can in and will be shooting it.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I really really wish my Warren's had a white outline like my old Meprolights had but they don't. The Warren's are nice and bright but that's for dusk and low light- the white dot would be great for quicker acquisition.

When I'm trying to really aim and have the time, the larger dot doesn't bother me- I'm still lining up the top of the front sight so the ring wouldn't be an issue.

I do have the 10-8 rears on my SA with the stock front tritium. That is dimmer and smaller than the Warren front sights and it REALLY sucks. I'm thinking about going gold bead like from SDM on the SA.

I don't want to F around with fitting the new sight and I'm tempted to punch or drill out the crappy tritium lamp to replace it with the gold bead. The bead can be had for under $20 IIRC. It requires a .086 hole and I checked with the correct bit and it's bigger than the lamp in the sight right now.

I'm really tempted to go WECSOG on these sights...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Well the Warrens I saw on Akoni's pistol last night have me sold. The white outline was fantastic, the sight picture was nice and clear, and I'll be ordering a set in the next day or two.

Feedback Score
    Dang it Rob_S I just bought Heinie 's slant pro's with the race cut for my G23, how are the Warren's compared to the Heinie's in you opinion?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Generally speaking I would prefer the Heinies. I'm just having a hard time finding the Heinies packaged the way I want (plain serrated rear, large white outline tritium front) and I'm not really interested in shopping all over or buying in pieces. Warren, wisely, offers their sights in the configuration I want.

I also happen to like the slight curve to the bottom of the rear notch in the Warren, as well as the reduced overall profile of their "tactical' rear. I do wish it was serrated as my preference is for serrated rears, but I'll try it out and see if these sights change my mind on that.

Feedback Score
    Rob I wanted the same setup with the Heinie's. I know now I can not get the configuration I want, however I ordered :
    #318F Glock Front Sight .215 tall with Tritium Insert
    #315GRCR Glock SlantPro Race Cut Rear Only

We will see how they work for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast