Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock sights - now questions about Warren sights

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Keep me posted. I'd like to see pics when you get them and hear your take on them.

Feedback Score
    WOW I ordered the sights on Monday and have already received them by Wednesday. I had my local shop install the sights, they have a pretty good sight picture. Will shoot it this weekend

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDutchman View Post
    WOW I ordered the sights on Monday and have already received them by Wednesday. I had my local shop install the sights, they have a pretty good sight picture. Will shoot it this weekend
    Nice. Who'd you order through? Any way you could get a clear shot of the sight picture?
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    I really like my Warren sights (Warren rear and big white outline tritium front). They're very visible under all lighting conditions and very fast to acquire. Their only downside (for me) appears at greater distances (+20m). That wide rear sight notch can make precise shots a bit more challenging. I'm sure I'll get better with them as I shoot them more but it is different than more typical sight pictures.

Feedback Score
    I got them from Heinie

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I was looking through the Glock picture thread to find something for a friend, and happened across DamnYank!'s post, with a good shot of the Warren Tacticals' sight picture. I thought it would be a good reference in this thread, unless DamnYank! comes along with an objection. It's post #61 in the Glock thread, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnYank! View Post
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Paul doesn't mind if you borrow his pictures I'm sure. He did get rid of them in favor of a set of Yost sights though.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    Paul doesn't mind if you borrow his pictures I'm sure. He did get rid of them in favor of a set of Yost sights though.
    I'd be interested to hear what he didn't like about them, and why he switched. I haven't seen many of the Yost sights, how's he like those? Paging DamnYank....
    --Josh H.

CMPM14NM Guest

WTS

I've switched all my Glocks and my 1911 over to the Warren Tactical Sights. I'm running the white outline front tritium (green) and the single, non-outline tritium (oragne) rear. These are the fastest combat sights I've ever used on a pistol. The white outline front almost works like an electronic dot sight on fast targets under 15M. I was initially concerned about the wide rear notch but I've been shooting 98-99s at 25M with them on a B8 replacement center. Anytime you're shooting 2.5" groups offhand with a stock Glock at 25M, the sights are working fine.

I find the lack of rear serrations to be a big plus on these sights. When shooting fast your eye doesn't seem drawn to the rear sight like it does on the serrated Heinies. Like I said, I've ditched all my Heinies in favor of the Warren sights.

Feedback Score
    Just ordered the Sevigny carry plain rear/tritium front sights from I-Shot for my newest OD GLOCK 17. I have the Warren rear on one of my Sig 226's and love it on the Sig, but I personally think the GLOCK's lines are better complimented, if you will, with the Sevigny rear. Plus, I have to imagine the sharp square notch of the Sevigny rear lends itself to better distance shooting than the U notch on the Warren rear permits. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast