Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rapper's White House Photo Op

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Rapper's White House Photo Op

Oh how this POS needs to expedite his exit from our government. The office is being desecrated.

Given his status as an industry leader and company CEO, it's no surprise to see Jay-Z looking so down right comfortable at the head of the table. But this boardroom is unlike any the rapper has ever lorded over before -- this one was within the walls of The White House.

Jay-Z -- along with wife Beyonce, mother-in-law Tina and rapper Trey Songz -- took time out of his Blueprint 3 tour on Wednesday to swing by Pennsylvania Avenue for a chat with the commander in chief. While by no means besties, the Knowles/Carters do share a friendship with the Obamas. Not only did Beyonce perform "At Last" during the inauguration, but Jay raps in "On to the Next One" that he texts with Barack.

Earlier this year Jay-Z expressed his disbelief to Interview Magazine that a kid from Brooklyn can now break bread with leaders of the free world. "For me, being with [President] Obama or having dinner with Bill Clinton… It’s crazy. It's mind-blowing, because where I come from is just another world. We were just ignored by politicians—by America in general.”

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwra...I0fe34q7NvqPVK

Anyone cares to make this a racial issue will be refuted and possibly embarrassed. However anyone who might care to comment constructively, let's keep it in perspective. This is about the state of the Union.
    Last edited by Safetyhit; 03-05-10 at 20:25.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Rock stars, and Entertainers in the White House. Is this something new? Don't athletes go to the White House every year?
    Last edited by madisonsfinest; 03-05-10 at 20:35.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    How about get the **** out of that chair?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post
    Rock stars, and Entertainers in the White House. Is this something new? Don't athletes go to the White House every year?
    And I don't even have to read further. You just made the most constructive comment possible.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post

Yes, I suspected such a logical reply might manifest here. Not a problem. I should have addressed it, but since it is a rather one, maybe two dimensional viewpoint I passed and I think you might know why.

He is a rapper. They have no honor, no civil value. In fact they are the direct opposite, a scourge of our society.

Not the White House type.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Dont pass it off so easy. Think Jay dosent have enfluence over young voters? He does.

In other news, Beyonce is bangin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Yes, I suspected such a logical reply might manifest here. Not a problem. I should have addressed it, but since it is a rather one, maybe two dimensional viewpoint I passed and I think you might know why.

He is a rapper. They have no honor, no civil value. In fact they are the direct opposite, a scourge of our society.

So every single rapper is a low life? You must not listen.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post

Yeah, I miss the honorable types like Clinton getting blowjobs in the oval office and Bush making up false intel for the country.

I'm sure you'll get the reaction you're looking for if you post this on the other site.
    Last edited by LMT42; 03-05-10 at 21:09.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by irishluck73 View Post
    How about get the **** out of that chair?
    This!

I really don't give a flying **** that they were given a tour of the House, I do care that he is sitting in the CINC's chair in the Sit Room!

Have a little respect for the Office for crying out loud, regardless of who is occupying it at the moment.
    "WORTHY OF TRUST AND CONFIDENCE"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    So every single rapper is a low life? You must not listen.

There are two reasons why my ears always ring...too many unprotected gunshots and countless hours of listening to music in earbuds while lifting. Much of it was rap back in the late 80's and 90's, when it was new and had great rhythm and even meaning. At 40 I still lift and I still listen to my old school CD's sometimes. I don't hate the stuff in general, in fact I still like all of those songs.

But today's version is horrid slop, completely unfathomable. Nothing of any social worth. An embarrassment.
    Last edited by Safetyhit; 03-05-10 at 21:26.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast