Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: $50 mad money: ideas?

Feedback Score
    Dinner
    Ammo
    PMAGS
    A good book
    a good coupla DVDs you've been eyeing

Or, you can do what I do: Virtual Shopping. Go to a store (online or retail) and throw stuff you REALLY want in your cart. As you walk around the store/peruse the site, put stuff back that you don't need right this second. When you get to about $50 worth of stuff, buy, or walk out. I'm telling you man, it's liberating to do it. For me, at least. I can safely say that I usually walk out under-budget for the day, and then not feel guilty about treating myself to a nice lunch or a coupla brews at the bar.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
    H.L. Mencken

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of Honor." -Omertà

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well, if the wife is taken care of, then ammunition.

Ammo is the best way to turn money into skill, and enjoy the added benefits of recoil therapy.

Cameron

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)

Thumbs up

Cameron: I like your style, dude.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123