Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SCAR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Not to be a jerk but I dont get the hype with this rifle? Whats wrong with a nice Colt or Noveske AR15 VS this?
    The SCAR charging handle position is MUCH more ergonomic. The position of the charging handle and slide lock make malfunction clearance (in the unlikely event that the SCAR malfunctions on you) easier and faster. Yes, the charging handle moves to-and-fro when the action cycles. Non-issue.

The SCAR is a more comfortable weapon to shoot. It could use another inch or two of rail on the standard length, but the stock is extremely comfortable.

The SCAR has a integrated suppressed setting on the gas block.

The SCAR selector throw is only 45 degrees which means it is faster on and off safe.

The SCAR has a true monolithic top rail.

The SCAR has user configurable barrel lengths, with a single tool, in the field.

The SCAR has a folding, collapsible stock.

The SCAR comes in FDE from the factory.

The SCAR comes equipped with an excellent set of folding adjustable back up irons.

The SCAR has greatly increased durability and parts life through the use of superior design and superior materials selection.

Stephen

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The SCAR is not an AR, the biggest seller for me....
    FFL/SOT

Chuck Norris has to maintain a concealed weapon license in all 50 states in order to legally wear pants.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 99HMC4 View Post
    The SCAR is not an AR, the biggest seller for me....
    Nothing wrong with that reason. The SCAR actually being a good gun doesnt hurt either.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    LOL!!! The first time I glanced at this pic I thought it was just a cool moto pic of you and your SCAR,I never saw the little rodent until just now. That's funny as hell, man! I'm not making fun of you or anything at all bro, but just seeing the semi-serious look on your face with your "fresh kill" laid out in front of you just makes me smile! It's just so darn small

I can't say shit though, 'cause I would've done the same damn thing. Hell, I probably would've put camo paint on my face too!

How far away did you shoot the little guy? Also I'm having a stupid brain fart, what are those things called again?
    S/F
    Paul

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Me and a select fire SCAR, two summers ago.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen_H View Post
    The SCAR charging handle position is MUCH more ergonomic. The position of the charging handle and slide lock make malfunction clearance (in the unlikely event that the SCAR malfunctions on you) easier and faster. Yes, the charging handle moves to-and-fro when the action cycles. Non-issue.

The SCAR is a more comfortable weapon to shoot. It could use another inch or two of rail on the standard length, but the stock is extremely comfortable.

The SCAR has a integrated suppressed setting on the gas block.

The SCAR selector throw is only 45 degrees which means it is faster on and off safe.

The SCAR has a true monolithic top rail.

The SCAR has user configurable barrel lengths, with a single tool, in the field.

The SCAR has a folding, collapsible stock.

The SCAR comes in FDE from the factory.

The SCAR comes equipped with an excellent set of folding adjustable back up irons.

The SCAR has greatly increased durability and parts life through the use of superior design and superior materials selection.

Stephen
    In addition, it has ambi features for us southpaws.

Cheers

Feedback Score
    Borrowed a little time on Steve's (MDFI) SCAR recently. LOVED the Trijicon TR-24. The SCAR itself, not so much.

Last edited by shooter521; 06-24-10 at 07:58.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    here's a look at the vltor SCAR stock adaptor - it's had a couple of small tweaks since SHOT. it doesn't fold, it's adjustable in height (like vltors M14 and AK stock adaptors), and is shorter than the SCAR stock in the fully collapsed position (for use with armour/plates).

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    That looks sharp. Thanks for sharing.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    "The secret to happiness is freedom, and the secret to freedom is courage." - Thucydides, c. 410 BC

Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast