Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official SCAR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scoutfsu99 View Post
    To piggy back....Buddy, any plans on cutting it down or are you going to wait for barrels to (someday) be released?
    I go back and forth all the time about shortening the SCAR 17 barrel and I may do so in the near future now that I have a 762 suppressor. If I do, then I will have Marvin chop the barrel as I cannot see paying $700+ or whatever it is for a factory SBR barrel when I would likely never switch back to the standard length unit anyway. Hell, I'd rather save up and buy another 17 and have two.

Cheers
    Life is like a shit sandwich...the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhoohaw View Post
    I'm no optics expert but I do feel that the NF is the best bang for your buck in a mid to high quality, variable optic. I have previously owned variable optics by US Optics, IOR, Trijicon and Bushnell and feel the NF compact units that I currently own are better than the aforementioned with respect to weight, clarity, FOV and compactness.

There are obviously many brands and models of variable optics on the market and I have only owned/sampled a very small set, however I would definitely buy NF again. It will be interesting to see if NF produces a 1-6x optic in the near future; I assume they will to stay relevant in the industry.

Cheers
    I would have to agree with you. IMHO they represent the best value on the market. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new Leupold MK6 line, particularly the 1-6 for my 17S.

1-4X24 FC-2 - 2.5-10X32 LV - 3.5-15X50 MLR ZS

SCAR'D

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    I would have to agree with you. IMHO they represent the best value on the market. I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new Leupold MK6 line, particularly the 1-6 for my 17S.

1-4X24 FC-2 - 2.5-10X32 LV - 3.5-15X50 MLR ZS

SCAR'D
    You and I share similar taste in both firearms and optics; however, when it comes to 4x4s, I will take my built LJ Rubicon over your D90.

Cheers
    Life is like a shit sandwich...the more bread you have the less shit you have to eat.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by buddyhoohaw View Post
    You and I share similar taste in both firearms and optics; however, when it comes to 4x4s, I will take my built LJ Rubicon over your D90.

Cheers
    Hey now, them there's fighting words I got rid of my 90's years back, I still miss them from time to time but carrying a mechanic around with me all the time was getting old I like my supercharged RR Sport's but it is a bit over refined for my taste... The GWagon was the closest I was able to come to replicating the 90, but my daughters hated it and I ended up back in Rovers... They have done an outstanding job on the new Wranglers and I find myself liking them and the FJ's a lot.

Pics:

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Always a Jeep for me. And they match my SCAR

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Current configuration:

The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Current configuration:

Looks good! How do you like the PWS extension? Is it rock solid?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king View Post
    Looks good! How do you like the PWS extension? Is it rock solid?
    I have zero complaints other than the fact that it is somewhat heavy (8oz for a 5" rail) compared to AR stuff.

The rifle is pretty light to begin with so it isn't too big of a problem. It has been rock solid for me.
    The opinions posted above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Fineis View Post
    Current configuration:

What kind of mount is that for the aimpoint?

Looks awesome, pretty much how I want mine to look, except in black.

What PC?

Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast