Thread: Options for SBR uppers

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Options for SBR uppers

Well, my Form 1's are pending, so I'm trying to keep myself occupied to avoid working myself into a frenzy of impatience.

Now that I've begun the SBR process, my brother is interested interested in building one. I'm 100% dead-set on a 10.5" LMT upper for my build, but he feels the need to be different. Since the 11.5" Bravo Company uppers are extremely difficult to come by these days, what are the other options? What (if any) other 10.5-11.5" uppers are on par with those two? What's the general opinion of CMMG's 10.3" and 11.5" uppers?

Basically, barring the 10.5" LMT and the 11.5" BCM uppers, what other OTS short uppers are worth considering?

Thanks.

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think Noveske is just a wee bit out of his price range, and I'm not sure I'd consider that an "OTS" upper.

I had already checked CMMG's website. I'll take the link as an endorsement, so thanks for the info. I'll pass it along.

Derek
    An evil soul wields an evil sword.

Feedback Score
    I have a CMMG 10.3 & it runs like a champ.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." --George Orwell--