Page 722 of 746 FirstFirst ... 222622672712720721722723724732 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 7451

Thread: The Official GLOCK Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWindage View Post
    Is that a CHPWS adapter plate? How you do you like it? Is it solid?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I picked up a Glock 48 with Ameriglo sights this week

Feedback Score
    Nice and simple 👍🏻

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Not much Glock left in this one... Zev everything except the frame and couple small lower parts.
    It’s a Gen4 slide so took some dremmel work, ingenuity, and a couple special parts to get it to work on a GEN3 frame, but I believe I pulled it off.. I also just got ahold of one of XProducts new 75 round drums. Not readily available yet, and still in its Beta stages as far as I know.. I haven’t had a chance to run it yet, but unlike the other American made offerings, it is recommended for pistol use. Looks cool anyway!
    Last edited by Mygrainman; 03-06-20 at 00:08. Reason: Add text

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Converted to .357 SIG
    Last edited by TriggerFish; 03-08-20 at 14:00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    OPF-G, RMR (Optics Platform, Glock, RMR)

90872964_10100323221110627_6305341547663-1332914.JPG
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZPD2003 View Post
    Is that a CHPWS adapter plate? How you do you like it? Is it solid?
    I have the CHPWS plate on a G19.5 MOS slide for my RMR06 and the fit is solid and no movement because there is no room to move.

Received email recently saying V3 of the CHPWS plate will be coming out soon.

POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    I have the CHPWS plate on a G19.5 MOS slide for my RMR06 and the fit is solid and no movement because there is no room to move.

Received email recently saying V3 of the CHPWS plate will be coming out soon.

Version 4 is coming out soon. I have one for T&E, but I can't get it on the gun yet because of this thing called CV19 (maybe you've heard of it) and any/all ranges that I have access to are closed. I can't just swap it out and go about my business because it's my duty gun and I want to beat the balls off it before I carry it and confidently approve it for duty-use. For what it's worth, the CHPWS V3 plate is the only plate that we approve for duty-use and specifically forbid the Glock OEM plate that comes with the MOS guns.

Version 4 has quite a few options that are pretty cool and people are going to dig. Sorry, I can't be more specific or post pictures as that's part of the deal.

I will say that I've taken my V3 to several schools and regular training since November and have actively tried to rip it off without success and am probably close to 4,000-ish rounds at this point. I've made guys cringe by racking it off of barricades and such during one hand malfunction drills and it hasn't even budged. I hope to have my V4 on by the time I go to two more schools in April and May along with a dramatic increase in shooting at training as the weather gets nicer (we shoot every training, but less over the winter because the weather blows and we handle a bunch of classroom/admin stuff). That's all contingent on the schools still happening and our training getting turned back on.

More to follow...

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTick View Post
    Version 4 is coming out soon. I have one for T&E, but I can't get it on the gun yet because of this thing called CV19 (maybe you've heard of it) and any/all ranges that I have access to are closed. I can't just swap it out and go about my business because it's my duty gun and I want to beat the balls off it before I carry it and confidently approve it for duty-use. For what it's worth, the CHPWS V3 plate is the only plate that we approve for duty-use and specifically forbid the Glock OEM plate that comes with the MOS guns.

Version 4 has quite a few options that are pretty cool and people are going to dig. Sorry, I can't be more specific or post pictures as that's part of the deal.

I will say that I've taken my V3 to several schools and regular training since November and have actively tried to rip it off without success and am probably close to 4,000-ish rounds at this point. I've made guys cringe by racking it off of barricades and such during one hand malfunction drills and it hasn't even budged. I hope to have my V4 on by the time I go to two more schools in April and May along with a dramatic increase in shooting at training as the weather gets nicer (we shoot every training, but less over the winter because the weather blows and we handle a bunch of classroom/admin stuff). That's all contingent on the schools still happening and our training getting turned back on.

More to follow...
    V4 is correct. I posted V3 of which is the CURRENT model.

V4 must be something if it is replacing a V3.

The RMR is locked in solid like a milled slide, except there is a plate separating the RMR and the slide. Takes out the WIGGLE.

AS NOTED

Aaron at Sage Dymanics also says the CHPWS is the only plate he could say for a fact was all he would use, not the OEM Glock plates. except for the AOS by Agency Arms
    Last edited by RWH24; 03-28-20 at 17:49.
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 722 of 746 FirstFirst ... 222622672712720721722723724732 ... LastLast