Thread: Colt Half Circle Bolt Carrier w Key

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Colt Half Circle Bolt Carrier w Key

I have a Colt half circle bolt carrier from an MT6400C. It has approximately 300 rounds through it and is in great shape. I'm de-neutering the rifle and need to replace this with a shrouded (preferably full auto) carrier. Looking for $80 shipped for the carrier with key only.

If you guys really need a pic - let me know and I'll snap one for ya.
    Last edited by CaptainDooley; 03-26-10 at 13:39.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    How 'bout $70 shipped?

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anyone?