Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official S&W MP-15 22 thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

Official S&W MP-15 22 thread

Post up pics of your MP-15 22 here. Here's mine, will be painting it soon:

Last edited by Reaper17; 03-15-10 at 17:34.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score

I just added an ACS in FDE. I'm still waiting on the RSA and MS3

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    How did you install a sling adapter at the "buffer tube" if it isn't threaded?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWguy206 View Post
    How did you install a sling adapter at the "buffer tube" if it isn't threaded?
    Midwest Industries makes 3 different ones that just slide onto the buffer tube & tighten down. They were designed for agencies/individuals who wanted a single point sling, but did not want to break the staking on their tube.

Stay away from the daniel defense and GG&G they won't work unless you modify your stock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fourXfour View Post
    Midwest Industries makes 3 different ones that just slide onto the buffer tube & tighten down. They were designed for agencies/individuals who wanted a single point sling, but did not want to break the staking on their tube.
    Stay away from the daniel defense and GG&G they won't work unless you modify your stock.
    Thanks for the info. MCTAR-13 is on of the confirmed ones that'll work. Here they are:
    http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/...category_id=97

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fourXfour View Post

Thanks! I just ordered one.

Feedback Score
    I just ordered my own .22 does anyone know if it can take the UBR with it's faux buffer tube and everything?

Feedback Score
    I replaced my M&P15-22 safety with an ambi safety I ordered from Bravo Company. It is a little tight but passes function checks I hopefully will get a chance to range test it soon. Hands down one of the best guns I have ever bought.

Feedback Score
    Decado, could you take a picture of the installed BCM selector?

Update on my rifle: 1100 rounds from the box, without lube or cleaning, surpasses my expectations for the rifle. I love this damn thing, and it'll be getting some TLC now that it's proven it's reliability to me. The only issue it's had is with a few hollowpoints early on and shitty Remington subsonic (curiosity overruled better judgment) on my last range trip. Verdict from me is I'd recommend this rifle to anyone looking for a good .22 LR auto.

-B
    Last edited by BAC; 04-05-11 at 14:59.
    RIP, Jeff Dorr: 1964 - July 17, 2009

"When young men seek to be like you, when lazy men resent you, when powerful men look over their shoulder at you, when cowardly men plot behind your back, when corrupt men wish you were gone and evil men want you dead . . . Only then will you have done your share." - Phil Messina

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast