Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Official S&W MP-15 22 thread

Feedback Score
    Ray T, it looks like you used some sort of metal ring through the receiver extension tube to keep the ambidextrous functionality of the MS2 sling. How is that working out for you and what did you use? If you don't mind sharing. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGhost View Post
    Ray T, it looks like you used some sort of metal ring through the receiver extension tube to keep the ambidextrous functionality of the MS2 sling. How is that working out for you and what did you use? If you don't mind sharing. Thanks.
    Yes, I did use a black metal key ring. I drilled a hole through receiver extension tube. It has been holding up great. The sling that I'm using is my own home made MS2 sling. I got the attachments for the sling overseas.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    i was planing on doing the same thing but with some paracord. is the "buffer tube" hollow?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Indy View Post
    i was planing on doing the same thing but with some paracord. is the "buffer tube" hollow?
    The receiver extension tube is partially hollow, but the locking rib is solid.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    how big a hole did you have to drill

Feedback Score
    Wow....Those are nice. I would like to get one for my boys to shoot. My oldest shoots my AR's, but they are a little heavy for him to hold up and shoot while standing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Indy View Post
    how big a hole did you have to drill
    About a 4mm hole.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

CA Compliant
    LMT Sopmod
    Aimpoint M3 (2 moa)
    Larue LT-129
    Hogue Grip
    Magpul MBUS
    Magpul XTM Rail Cover

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Hey guys,
    I just found this model for sale at a local shop: http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...03&isFirearm=Y

They want $499 for it (brand new). It's way better than MSRP, but do you think that's a good price? It sounds like you guys like 'em so would you say reliability is good?

Thanks
    Last edited by JC0352; 03-29-10 at 11:12.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JC0352 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just found this model for sale at a local shop: http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/w...03&isFirearm=Y

They want $499 for it (brand new). It's way better than MSRP, but do you think that's a good price? It sounds like you guys like 'em so would you say reliability is good?

Thanks
    Is there a Big 5 in your area? There's a 20% discount coupon that you can print out and bring to Big 5 and use it to purchase the M&P 15-22. It'll give you $100.00 off of MSRP.

Here's the link for the coupon
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/a...7&d=1269824421

Just a note that the coupon is for one item only so don't buy anything else with it. The 20% discount will only work if the M&P 15-22 has a retail price tag on it of $499.xx. If it has a special sale price on it then you will only get 10% off.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast