Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Official S&W MP-15 22 thread

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Took my threaded barrel version out today to sight in. Needed a little bit of left windage, but otherwise it ran perfectly through 100 rounds of CCI Mini Mag.

Cool gun.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks for bumping this. I still need to send mine back.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I hosed my BCG down with Amsoil before I shot it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Just picked up one of the limited edition magpul MP-22s today, comes with magpul buis, moe stock and grip, and quick release sling push button swivel spots. I put on my spr/m4 flash hider for my can, tango down grip, and knights vfg. Thing is awesome shoots a really tight group and sounds awesome with the can on and actually cycles cci sub sonics. I can't wait to add a light and optic and some rail panels.

Last edited by karmapolice; 04-22-10 at 22:27.

Feedback Score
    I'm jealous. Your MOE 15-22 is very nice

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fourXfour View Post
    I'm jealous. Your MOE 15-22 is very nice
    Thank you! I took it to the range again today put a few hundred rounds through it with only one little hiccup which was a failure to extract which was solved quickly. I really want to put a BAD lever on it because I run one on my main gun and I keep going to close the bolt with my indexed trigger finger. This thing is an accurate little dealer of death too, here is a crappy cell phone picture of my target I was running failure to stop drills on shooting quick. If your take you time this thing with group damn good.

Last edited by karmapolice; 04-25-10 at 14:06.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I just got back from the range where I tested mine out finally. Absolutely love it. The accuracy really suprised me (I'm from the UK and still new to guns, so this was my first real plink with a .22). I'm really glad I got it, and it's nice to be able to shoot without breaking the bank!

I took my AR along too and only went through about 60 rounds at most. Me and the Mrs. went through about 200 of .22 though!

Here she is in her current format. No way near done yet. I want to get MBUS and a CTR and a sling mount for a single pointer.

Ray T and Tornado_Racing, I see you painted your guns / mags. I wanted to do the same, but I'm worried that the body wont hold the paint well. Got any tips?
    Last edited by macnamara; 05-01-10 at 16:51.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by macnamara View Post
    I just got back from the range where I tested mine out finally. Absolutely love it. The accuracy really suprised me (I'm from the UK and still new to guns, so this was my first real plink with a .22). I'm really glad I got it, and it's nice to be able to shoot without breaking the bank!

I took my AR along too and only went through about 60 rounds at most. Me and the Mrs. went through about 200 of .22 though!

Here she is in her current format. No way near done yet. I want to get MBUS and a CTR and a sling mount for a single pointer.

Ray T and Tornado_Racing, I see you painted your guns / mags. I wanted to do the same, but I'm worried that the body wont hold the paint well. Got any tips?

Brownells Aluma Hyde II is hold up quite well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by macnamara View Post
    I used KRYLON Fusion Camouflage. Bonds to plastic and has held up really well so far.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I need to get some pictures and a range report posted.

Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast