Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Official S&W MP-15 22 thread

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies, myself and the better half are on a vacation when I came across it and hadn't even got a chance to break it down when I asked about the blue springs. Had a little time to do so today though. Mine has the blue springs on the bolt carrier or whatever it's called on a .22LR. Seeing no buffer and buffer spring really threw me for a loop

I guess I will keep an eye out for a PA Micro. Their website says it should be in stock MAR or APR so hopefully I can pick up one. Right now I'm just happy going to the range won't punish my bank account as much.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin2W View Post
    Thanks for the replies, myself and the better half are on a vacation when I came across it and hadn't even got a chance to break it down when I asked about the blue springs. Had a little time to do so today though. Mine has the blue springs on the bolt carrier or whatever it's called on a .22LR. Seeing no buffer and buffer spring really threw me for a loop

I guess I will keep an eye out for a PA Micro. Their website says it should be in stock MAR or APR so hopefully I can pick up one. Right now I'm just happy going to the range won't punish my bank account as much.
    Yeah pulling that charging hadle back trips me out every time!
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The rear lens fell out of my one-year old PA micro dot yesterday. It appears to only have had adhesive applied to half the lens.
    "Restricting the rights of free and law-abiding Americans is not a solution to anything, and only makes government and its force more powerful."
    -Gary Johnson

Owner of Wildwood Custom Woodworking, F-Class Rifle Stock Builder

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Some good looking 15-22's in here. I've been looking for one for a bit now, but waiting for a decent price.

Feedback Score

Crappy cell pic of this weekend's purchase. Added the MOE stock, MOE grip, AFG, and single-point sling adapter last night. This week's mission is to find an optic, foliage green MBUS, and either some rail covers or rail ladders, in addition to ammo of course

Will update picture with added equipment and give range report later on this week.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62WildBill View Post
    The rear lens fell out of my one-year old PA micro dot yesterday. It appears to only have had adhesive applied to half the lens.
    Get with Marshall at PA, smart money says he'll make it right..

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedouin2W View Post

Crappy cell pic of this weekend's purchase. Added the MOE stock, MOE grip, AFG, and single-point sling adapter last night. This week's mission is to find an optic, foliage green MBUS, and either some rail covers or rail ladders, in addition to ammo of course

Will update picture with added equipment and give range report later on this week.
    Good luck.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Done with the 15-22, for now

I decided to scrap the foliage green accent and go FDE

Optic is a Aimpoint Micro clone (TMS Mini Micro, I got impatient waiting for the Primary Arms version). Magpul MOE furniture, AFG2, Blackhawk Singlepoint Sling Adapter, and a single point bungee sling I had.

Pretty good budget clone of my M&P15 IME (Improved Magpul Equipment). Now my kid can have a gun that looks like Dad's, when I am not using it

And I found 350 rounds of .22LR in my search for the optic and front sight
    Last edited by Bedouin2W; 03-29-13 at 20:00.

Feedback Score
    Here are a couple of mine.

Feedback Score

Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast