Thread: I need some help on NFA laws quickly.

Feedback Score

I need some help on NFA laws quickly.

I need to find the laws stating that a corporation or in other terms an entity can take possession of the firearms.

The two people that ive tried in my area (collin county texas) sheriff box and chief rushing have been tossing me around between the two and im getting sick of it. So im going to form a LLC or a trust to get around them. I need the laws that state an entity can take possession of the NFA item.

FYI the NFA items are 3 Consectively numberd COLT 6921's

Thank you all in advanced

Rob

P.S the time crunch is because ive already been suffering this for about month with nothing getting done.

Feedback Score
    Who do you need to convince? Yourself or someone else? It is even right on the forms... Form 1, Box #2 you need to check 1) Individual, 2) Corporation or Other Business Entity, 3) Government Entity...

Spooky

Feedback Score
    i guess im not convinced as to why the trust or corporation would exclude me from the local sign off.

My apoligies for the inconvinence.

Rob

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GunLovinTexan View Post
    i guess im not convinced as to why the trust or corporation would exclude me from the local sign off.

My apoligies for the inconvinence.

Rob

Because a CLEO can't certify that a Revocable Living Trust isn't a criminal (and is a law abiding citizen), nor can he nor anyone else fingerprint a trust, nor can anyone take passport photos of a trust.

It's works. Here's a copy of my Form1 for my LMT SBR. So far I've done 2 SBRs, 4 suppressors and 1 AOW using the Trust.

Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    thanx gotm4 i guess you cant ask for better info then that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    +1

I just got my first Form 1 in the mail today, the approval that is and yes, it was for a Trust!

Easy to do!

Good luck!