Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CANCELLED DUE TO SCHEDULE CONFLICTS

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    Dave, please run this class later in the summer/fall. Purdy please.
    +1 !!!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Also, please run it in the DFW area. I would kill for a class like this. Well, not literally...
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not that any further endorsement is needed after that chorus of worthy praise, but I have taken this class as well and it is probably the most practical and useful class I have taken as a regular Earth person. Carbine classes and running around in plate carriers are fun, but on a daily basis most of us are carrying a handgun, usually concealed.

I'd be all over this one again but I have another multi-day class just a couple weeks later.
    Last edited by dbrowne1; 04-13-10 at 20:10.

Feedback Score
    This sucks. I emailed David last year about taking this course and he didn't have anymore on the schedule. He gets one on the books and I'm in Austin teaching that weekend.

One of these days, the stars will align. This looks to be an outstanding course covering topics that way to many simply give lip service to.
    "He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers." -- Charles Peguy

I currently teach for Tactical Response.

I have taught for Options for Personal Security, Tac Pro Shooting Center, and Shivworks, as well as teaching under my own banner.

I have given presentations at Tom Given's Polite Society Conferences, the National Tactical Invitational and Gabe Suarez's WarriorTalk Symposia.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    If Dave does another one later in the year I may very well go again.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Class Cancelled

Thanks for the kind words but, unfortunately, I have to cancel the class due to a last minute work trip and some logistical issues with the range. This one, apparently, was not meant to be held in May.

I will rescedule for the fall and send E-mail notices to the folks already registered.

Thanks.
    Last edited by David Pennington; 04-26-10 at 14:56.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Pennington View Post
    Thanks for the kind words but, unfortunately, I have to cancel the class due to a last minute work trip and some logistical issues with the range. This one, apparently, was not meant to be held in May.

I will rescedule for the fall and send E-mail notices to the folks already registered.

Thanks.
    On one hand I'm sorry to hear that you had to cancel this one.

On the other hand I'm glad to hear that you're going to reschedule it for the fall in hopes that I'll be able to make it!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4arc View Post
    On the other hand I'm glad to hear that you're going to reschedule it for the fall in hopes that I'll be able to make it!
    same here, I hope to make the fall class.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lindertw View Post
    same here, I hope to make the fall class.
    I'm interested in the Fall class as well...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Dave, If you have a slot left, I want in for fall. Please avoid putting it around the first week in October if you possibly can.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast