Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullpup Pics

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just got it, Need to get a optic for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    MINE,
    I've always kinda wondered what those integrated optics on those were like...is that thing magnified? Or is just a 1x crosshair? FoV tough to get used to?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
    I've always kinda wondered what those integrated optics on those were like...is that thing magnified? Or is just a 1x crosshair? FoV tough to get used to?
    1.5x crystal clear Swarovski glass. FOV is good. Very easy to shoot well.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Works okay as a peep sight, but with both eyes open, some people get headaches. Same problem most variable power optics have. Many debate whether true 1x really exists, but a lot of them are close enough to not confuse the visual centers of the brain.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Works okay as a peep sight, but with both eyes open, some people get headaches. Same problem most variable power optics have. Many debate whether true 1x really exists, but a lot of them are close enough to not confuse the visual centers of the brain.
    Yeah I can see how a 1.5 might mess with the brain with both eyes open. At least when you're looking down a 4x or something with both eyes, your dominant eye seems to switch to the magnified image fairly seamlessly. I can see how the brain might get a little confused when the magnification is so similar in both eyes and it's trying to process a slightly distorted image. Thankfully it's not an issue with red dots.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I had a good vacation with lots of pew pew time last week. I need to make it more of a priority to get out more. Still love my Tavor.

Tavor after a range day by Willis, on Flickr
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 12-02-16 at 16:42.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What slings are you all running on your AUGS?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    My AUG A3 M1 has a Magpul MS1 padded sling and the MS4 adapter. The sling uses Magpul QDM swivels. I had to have the MS4 custom made with the QDM swivel. A VLTOR takedown pin mounts the sling on the offside of the stock.

SamM
    Last edited by SamM; 12-03-16 at 14:18.
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SamM View Post
    My AUG A3 M1 has a Magpul MS1 padded sling and the MS4 adapter. The sling uses Magpul QDM swivels. I had to have the MS4 custom made with the QDM swivel. A VLTOR takedown pin mounts the sling on the offside of the stock.

SamM
    Thanks Bro! I asked on bunch of other forums but this was the only one I got a reply to! Thats why I love this place!!

Feedback Score
    nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast