Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC® 111 ST-PIERRE vs HARDY

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mnagant762 View Post
    I would also love to see GSP and Anderson Silva that would be insane.
    my thoughts also

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am by no means a GSP fan but he wil win by knock out. Like him or not he is on top of his game. When is Anderson Silvas' next fight
    Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated bullets.
    George S. Patton

Feedback Score
    Carwin and Hardy mainly have a puncher's chance, IMO. The statements about Hardy being too hard to knock out don't make any sense to me as I haven't seen him take much punishment in his fights thus far to prove he has a really good chin.

I am interested to see how Mir's new bulk works out for him, he looked freakin huge in the prefight hype stuff I have seen. I hope Mir beats Carwin and goes on to win a rubber match versus Lesnar.

GSP by ground and pound TKO, Mir by submission.
    Last edited by BrianS; 03-24-10 at 04:48.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Alves is out... ? that sucks... good thing for Fitch.
    Matthew 10:28

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    my thoughts also
    couple of weight class differences, Silva would kill him with his reach

Feedback Score
    if Mir had not had the bad accident that almost ended his career, I think he would be the champ, I hope he wins and then breaks Lesnar's leg, in the title match

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    Carwin and Hardy mainly have a puncher's chance, IMO. The statements about Hardy being too hard to knock out don't make any sense to me as I haven't seen him take much punishment in his fights thus far to prove he has a really good chin.

I am interested to see how Mir's new bulk works out for him, he looked freakin huge in the prefight hype stuff I have seen. I hope Mir beats Carwin and goes on to win a rubber match versus Lesnar.

GSP by ground and pound TKO, Mir by submission.
    Pretty much my thoughts too. Mir has put on a massive amount of weight, and I'm pretty sure losing to Lesnar has made the guy somewhat insane. As bad as Mir wants the rematch with Lesnar and as seasoned and skilled as he is I really don't see him losing. I'm more excited about this fight than I am GSP.

I really haven't seen anything from Hardy to even suggest he has much of a chance against GSP.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shane Carwin has insane knockout power. It would be smarter for Mir to take it to the ground and use his jiu-jitsu. I'm sure he will want to stand and bang with Shane in the begining but as soon as he catches a couple my guess is he will want to take it to the ground.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    I agree, I think if he does lose it will be because he is overconfident in his increased size and tries to stand and bang with Carwin.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The GSP/Hardy is a different story. I see that fight going the same way the BJ Penn/Sanchez fight. Hardy doesn't have the experience or ground game to stop GSP.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast