Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VA - Road rage dump truck VS pistol?!?! WTF?

Feedback Score
    I've seen plenty of idiots driving cars that needed to be pulled out of the vehicle and kicked until you couldn't kick any more. I'm going with the dude in the Jag was another example.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dienekes View Post
    I've had a couple of "incidents" with truckers that I was hard pressed to keep my temper. Years ago I had a truck tailgate me VERY closely while driving a VW Rabbit with my toddler kids in the back seat. On that one I just got the hell away as fast as I could for the kids' sake, but to say I was "hot" was an understatement.

A few years ago I got run off the road in a similar fashion by a semi on a detour in the middle of nowhere. I bailed off the road to avoid being hit and then stayed on his 6. He got nervous and pulled into my hometown to call 911 on me. The cops came, talked to both of us, took info, and did nothing. Since I had done nothing except follow the guy they had nothing on me--but neither did they do anything to him other than delay his trip for an hour or so. When interviewed they came up with my CCW (a 442 in my pocket) but nothing actionable as it stayed in my pocket.

We've also had a few cases out here in this flyover state of semis rear-ending line of stopped cars on I-80 going full out and killing 3-4 people. The last couple of those were prosecuted but even convicted of negligent homicide, got off lighter than they should have. It's not funny.

All I want is to be left alone on the road, which ought to be easy as there are more antelope than people in the whole state, but apparently that's a lot to ask from some.

I now carry an SKS in the trunk as you really have no idea what the hell people are going to do anymore.
    You could have just swallowed your pride and pulled over and let the truck pass and been done with it. I do it all the time if someone wants to get around me and making a pass isn't possible. Do it a whole lot up in Tennessee on winding roads in the snow.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by citizensoldier16 View Post

Too close for missiles, switching to guns.
    That was a LOL moment.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    It warms my heart everyday when I see DOT out there pulling dump trucks over. It's gotten ridiculous in our area. They come through town doing 65 in a 45, don't put the tarp over their load and throw rocks and there are a bunch of them working on a new construction project south of town.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenger29 View Post
    I'm betting he was actually robbing the banks to keep the Jag fixed...
    It wouldn't surprise me.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    dump truck ? no... media spin yes. an f550 is only slightly larger than your standard ford 2-350 super duty pickup.... retarded.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123