Thread: Too funny, charges filed???

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)

Too funny, charges filed???

Feedback Score
    Would it be wrong to deploy the taser there?

I guarantee, you would never see that dog around a cruiser again.

Feedback Score
    Those tails look like they are in "play mode" would love to know the back story.

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Found the news story

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_171906.asp

In the incident, an officer was running radar on Workman Road when Winston (the dog) charged out through the gate and began shaking the patrol car. Winston munched on the tires and ate the front bumper.

He also attacked other patrol cars that were called in as backup.

Officers tried to pepper spray Winston, then to tase him, but nothing calmed him down.

Michael Emerling said the family is grateful that the officers did not shoot Winston. He said, "In other areas near here, police have shot dogs for much less."

Mr. Emerling said Winston showed up as a stray at the welding business when he was about two months old in October 2008.

He said he had never showed such aggressiveness. He said, "We had no idea. If we had, we would have taken steps to make sure he could not have gotten out."

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I seriously doubt they were "attacking" the crusier. They were more than likely playing and in need of a nice hard correction. The fact that the officer in the cruiser kept moving it forward and backward only excited the dogs and made the "game" that much more fun. When you hook into a dogs prey drive, sometimes its best to just be still and let them finish and get bored with it.

Feedback Score
    I think your right if he would have stopped moving I believe the dog would have stopped sooner, he thought the cruiser was playing.
    A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from the top of a mountain. -unknown

Feedback Score
    Now that was funny. Also shows how cheap our cars are these days. I'd like to see that dog do that to a car made "back in the day."

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Macx View Post
    Those tails look like they are in "play mode" would love to know the back story.
    Yeah, the dogs are having a blast!

"WE FINALLY CAUGHT ONE! It's chewy and keeps moving around." Is what my doggie psychic skills tell me the dogs are thinking

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If the Officer had quite driving back and forth, chances are the dogs would have lost interest and gone away.

Now that's freaking funny. I can just imagine the ribbing he got at the next lineup.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I