3 6.52%
  • I dont live there, so no

4 8.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: South Miss./Louisiana Group

Feedback Score

Ft. Polk

I'm in the Ft. Polk, LA area for awhile. No job and no compadres... anyone need a friend or employee? Haha

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Hey everyone, just letting you all now we now have our own sub-forum which will be headed up by myself and jaxman7 got any ideas, or just wanna shoot the shit come on over and post
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -Some guy not brave enough to put his name on it, so he slapped Jefferson's name on it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Has anyone checked for certain that Woolmarket is shooting the three gun tomorrow?
    Davy Keith,
    FFL/SOT

Rebel Rifle Ordnance, LLC
    Ellisville, MS 39437
    (601)319-2675

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I am in...

Sorry, little late for the party. Just wanted to drop in. I live in the Hattiesburg, MS area and would game for range day/training.

Feedback Score
    New member checking in from Collins, MS. 25 min north of Hattiesburg for the uninformed. I work a crazy schedule on a boat but I'm home for 14 days at a time. Schedule permitting I'd like to see a group of us get someone, maybe Falla or similar, down here for some pistol and rifle instruction. My work schedule over the last 4 years keeps me away for every possible class I have checked into so I am almost at the point to pay for solo instruction. @#$%&* having to work for a living.......

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031