Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone got the 411 on the FBI / Task force raids??

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone got the 411 on the FBI / Task force raids??

Not really any firm links and all pretty new but the word is FBI along with Terror task forces have conducted MAJOR operations in Michigan last night and this morning....if anyone can dig up something concrete, it looks like it will be a quite a ride if this is all true.

Raids have now been comfirmed in the following states:

Michigan
    Ohio
    Illinois
    Last edited by Artos; 03-28-10 at 11:41. Reason: states
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    i heard they were militia raids

Feedback Score
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/28...est=latestnews

Was this what you were referring to?

Feedback Score
    From chatter on another site....you can add Alabama to the confirmed raid list.

Feedback Score
    Why would you sell pipe bombs.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodandsteel View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/28...est=latestnews

Was this what you were referring to?

One of them but when it first came out it was more like a possible waco deal unfolding. Who knows what's really up but Hopefully they are all tied to the same pipebomb sales but there are other uncomfirmed rumors of suspected raids in following states:
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    California
    North Carolina
    Colorado
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score

Lightbulb

FWIW:

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...-militia-group

Seven arrested in FBI raids linked to Christian militia group
    Jennifer Chambers / The Detroit News
    At lest seven people, including some from Michigan, have been arrested in raids by a FBI-led Joint Terrorism Task Force in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana as part of an investigation into an Adrian-based Christian militia group, a person familiar with the matter said.

The suspects are expected to make an initial appearance in U.S. District Court in Detroit on Monday.

On Sunday, the FBI confirmed that federal law enforcement agents were conducting activities in Washtenaw and Lenawee counties over the weekend in connection to Hutaree, a Christian militia group. FBI Special Agent Sandra Berchtold told The Detroit News the federal warrants in the case are under court seal and declined further comment.

Sources have said the FBI was in the second day of raids around the southeastern Michigan city of Adrian that are connected to a militia group, known as the Hutaree, an Adrian-based group whose members describe themselves as Christian soldiers who are preparing for the arrival and battle with the anti-Christ.

WXYZ-TV reports that helicopters were spotted in the sky for much of Saturday night, and agents set up checkpoints throughout the area. Witnesses told the station that it was like a small army had descended on the area. The Department of Homeland Security and the Joint Terrorism Task Force are also involved in the raids.

Mike Lackomar, of Michiganmilitia.com, said both The Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia and the Michiganmilitia.com are not involved in the investigation and have not been contacted by federal authorities.

Lackomar said he heard from other militia members that the FBI targeted the Hutaree after its members made threats of violence against Islamic organizations.

"Last night and into today the FBI conducted a raid against homes belonging to the Hutaree. They are a religious cult. They are not part of our militia community," he said.

Lackomar said he was told there were five arrests Saturday and another five early Sunday. The FBI declined to comment.

One of the Hutaree members called the Michigan militia for assistance Saturday after federal agents had already began their raid, Lackomar said, but the militia member -- who was of Islamic decent and had heard about the threats -- declined to offer help.

"They are more of survivalist group and in an emergency they withdraw and stand their ground. They are actively training to be alongside Jesus," he said.

David Shepardson contributed to this report. jchambers@detnews.com (734) 462-2289

Feedback Score

Talking

A quick Google search of "Hutaree" reveals some top notch training footage, set to awesome music (ok, not really) uploaded circa '07:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apmn9xMxiZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhR3rnWN32g

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra90gt View Post
    A quick Google search of "Hutaree" reveals some top notch training footage, set to awesome music (ok, not really) uploaded circa '07:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apmn9xMxiZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhR3rnWN32g

I always find it amazing that so many freaks find enough like minded freaks to indulge their fantasies... Mind boggling.

I understand too is an adverb and to is a preposition, I still prefer using to in place of too.

The way I see it I'll save maybe 5-10 minutes over my lifetime not typing that extra o at the end of to. Even typing up this explanation saves me more time than typing that extra o

Cheers,
    Mr. Smiles

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_smiles View Post
    I always find it amazing that so many freaks find enough like minded freaks to indulge their fantasies... Mind boggling.
    it was an amusing video, but do we know they're "freaks?" networking local tactically-minded people cannot, absolutely cannot, be a bad thing.

i'd just be way too embarrassed to every get THAT roll-playish about it.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast