Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moscow Bombings

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Russia has some loathsome allies, as well as business partners. Surely we can all agree. They are no angels and do deserve some ethical backlash.

But that still has nothing to do with the common folk in the subway who are just going to and from work. The Chechen war technique is so poor and unethical that it will be their undoing, and very rightfully so.

After Belsan, I couldn't care less what the repercussions are.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Russia has some loathsome allies, as well as business partners. Surely we can all agree. They are no angels and do deserve some ethical backlash.

But that still has nothing to do with the common folk in the subway who are just going to and from work. The Chechen war technique is so poor and unethical that it will be their undoing, and very rightfully so.

After Belsan, I couldn't care less what the repercussions are.
    I agree. Its fun to watch the Bear dole out some retribution since they don't give a shit about being PC.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Do Islamic extremists always bite the hand that feeds them? As others have said, Russia is supporting their efforts in Iran and Syria, supplying them with small arms - RPG's and AK's, and recognizing as an ally anyone who denounces the US.

So now with the backing of a major nuclear power that keeps the US and Israel from going too far, they want to piss them off too? Talk about trying to ensure they have no friends left in the world.

I hope the Russians go medieval.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    Just like it was in the movie theater in 2002. Even though the theater was pumped full of fentanyl and everyone was passed out, somehow most of the terrorists had bullet holes in the foreheads...

I don't think the FSB should take ANY prisoners. If our government's hands are tied by the PC police Russia's sure aren't.
    And 150 hostages took an eternal dirt nap.

That's the kind of "rescue" I could do without.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Left Sig View Post
    Do Islamic extremists always bite the hand that feeds them? As others have said, Russia is supporting their efforts in Iran and Syria, supplying them with small arms - RPG's and AK's, and recognizing as an ally anyone who denounces the US.

So now with the backing of a major nuclear power that keeps the US and Israel from going too far, they want to piss them off too? Talk about trying to ensure they have no friends left in the world.

I hope the Russians go medieval.
    The US, Russia, and the countries of the EU all love to play the various Islamic factions around as proxies for our political goals. We think that we can "control" our own little Islamic devils. The Russians support the Iranians to foil US interests in Western Asia, the US supports the Mujaheddin to cripple the Soviet Union, part of whom become the Taliban and support Al Qaeda (and we were even happy to provide support for Chechnya until Beslan), and even Israel provides arms to Pakistan who turns around and supports Hammas, no one in the West is really taking the threat of Islam as serious as they should and it will come back to bite us as it already has. You may see it as biting the hand that feeds them, but in the eyes of the Islamic fundamentalists we are all the Infidel and will all either submit, convert, or die in time, and they have no allegiance to anyone who is not of their particular brand of Islam. Until the Western powers (including Russia) put down their regional squabbles and recognize this for the cultural war that it is, there will never be a unified front against Islamic terror.

The only saving grace we have is that the Islamic fundamentalists are even more divided as the West is.
    Last edited by Cobra66; 03-30-10 at 09:15.
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by THE FROG View Post
    Is that just me that command is directed at?
    Why yes it was this site is filled with 99% inteligent people you my friend are not part or that 99%

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Really?

You guys are really going back there? Come on.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Am I in before the lock?

Feedback Score
    Prayers to the fallen and their families. May the Russians do to the Chechens what the Chechens did to those 7. Russ. conscripts some years back.
    "Doc, can you check out this thing I got?"
    -Every Marine, ever.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    While I have no doubt that the Russians, who do not practice PC to a great extent (which is kind of funny as the concept originated there kind of), will swiftly mete out justice to those involved, lets hope that they don't go overboard and hurt a lot of innocent people in their rounding up and executing the perpetrators. They kind of have a history of using a sort of terror themselves -- rounding up groups of people claimed to be part of whatever enemy they were attacking at the time -- without necessarily getting all the right people or really caring.
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast