Thread: Advantage Arms Glock .22 Kit 17-22, Raven Concealment holster for G17, 1 G17 mag

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Advantage Arms Glock .22 Kit 17-22, Raven Concealment holster for G17, 1 G17 mag

Sold my Glock 17, time to part with some accessories, pictures to come in the next post:

1 G17 factory magazine. I'm not sure if this one is the one I bought or one that came with the pistol. So it's either got ~100 rounds, or ~800-900 rounds through it.
    $12 shipped in the US

1 Advantage Arms 17-22 .22lr conversion kit - 150 rounds of Mini-Mags through it, never taken apart or cleaned except for the initial oiling recommended in their package.
    SOLD
    1 Raven Concealment holster with IWB soft loops attached, comes with the standard OWB belt attachments as well. One phillips-head screw didn't make it to the bag I have the OWB stuff in, but it's just a small standard screw, you can get one at any hardware store. Tried it out at home for a little while, but it's seen no real use. (Great product, though, definitely ordering one for my M&P9.)
    SOLD

Prefer discreet Paypal, but a check or money order works if you don't mind waiting for it to clear before shipment.
    Last edited by milosz; 03-31-10 at 19:24. Reason: Raven sold

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    AA kit:

Raven holster:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Holster and AA kit have sold, thanks for all the interest.