Page 380 of 398 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3975

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Colt 6921 barrel on a aero upper and lower. Vltor a5 RE. BCM LPK, DD bcg.
    As much as I want to change the Magpul hand guard to a Centurion MLok I can’t justify it other than looks. I will probably mount a light to the FSB and call it good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nocalsocal; 02-16-21 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocalsocal View Post
    As much as I want to change the Magpul hand guard to a Centurion MLok I can’t justify it other than looks. I will probably mount a light to the FSB and call it good.

Niice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CrowCommand View Post
    ^ Very nice. One of my favorite clones....Is this the same as the Gary Gordon clone from Black Hawk Down?
    I like this too ! What colors are present please ? What did you use ?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sold a guy my PWS MK216 awhile back and recently traded with him, getting the rifle back.....with an ugly cerakote job! Because I’m cheap and I consider the rifle a ‘keeper’, I painted it. Her new name is ‘Ugly Betty’ but perhaps it should be ‘Ugly Belinda’ since it looks a little like Flecktarn. After this pic, I added a bit of brown. Hence the Flecktarn and German name.
    F114AC7F-6AD3-4CBE-92A4-F5E80CCFDE68.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sold a guy my PWS MK216 awhile back and recently traded with him, getting the rifle back.....with an ugly cerakote job! Because I’m cheap and I consider the rifle a ‘keeper’, I painted it. Her new name is ‘Ugly Betty’ but perhaps it should be ‘Ugly Belinda’ since it looks a little like Flecktarn. After this pic, I added a bit of brown. Hence the Flecktarn and German name.
    F114AC7F-6AD3-4CBE-92A4-F5E80CCFDE68.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

What paint did you use to paint the weapons? Is it some kind of special paint or the most common one?

Feedback Score

What paint did you use to paint the weapons? Is it some kind of special paint or the most common one?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KayBur View Post
    I know your question was not directed towards me, but I'll mention that the prep work done to the weapon is more important than the coating applied to it.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    I know most people go to cerakote when it comes to painting your firearm but are their other options besides that and anodizing?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry91ggateroos View Post
    I know most people go to cerakote when it comes to painting your firearm but are their other options besides that and anodizing?
    Painting.

Aervoe seems to work well for me and has been used by me. Some just use Krylon.

Page 380 of 398 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast