Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack45 View Post
    That looks good!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Combat_Diver View Post
    Had these three out on the range today.

Attachment 60106

CD
    Purdy, someone likes to pay their taxes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    That looks good!
    Thanks, best shooting rifle I own. Super impressed with CLE. Had them cut a Douglas 1/8 16" with intermediate gas for this rifle. Gotta love Aervoe too. Field Drab.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack45 View Post
    Thanks, best shooting rifle I own. Super impressed with CLE. Had them cut a Douglas 1/8 16" with intermediate gas for this rifle. Gotta love Aervoe too. Field Drab.
    I've got to find a new supplier, I used to get it local for $6 a can. Great paint, and holds up very well.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Felt a little froggy yesterday and decided to paint my .224 Valkyrie coyote gun. It's the first rifle i've painted, and it was pretty fun and easy. Went with a base coat of Rustoleum Camo 2x in Khaki, then added some foliage variation with Rustoleum Camo 2x Dark Green and Brown. Still needs to finish drying so i can take the tape off, but not horrible for the first try at painting, and should offer decent breakup for hunting.
    painted rifle.jpg

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cheap 6.5 Grendel

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hox013 View Post
    Cheap 6.5 Grendel
    That looks good, I bet it disappears in the woods.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 365 of 398 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375 ... LastLast